so excited

Options
Well I am waiting for my new jillian 30 day shred and the two other dvds that came with the package deal. It shoudl be hear today. I have read a lot of stuff on here about it so i really wanted to try them. I found them on qvc.com on payments for like 30 bucks for all three. I cant wait to start. Yesterday I did my first jillian 2010 wii game ab workout and lets just say I cough and my whole stomach is acheing. lol I did 120 crunches and along with other execises so i did a great work out yesterday. So tell me what ur progress has been if u have done this dvd. I know there are other threads but i want to know if anyone really has seen a difference in them selves. thanks

Replies

• BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I just started the shred on Sunday. My legs revolted against me yesterday, but was able to get up this morning and still do the whole circuit. I just wanted to warn that you will feel it :-) Good luck to you!
  • steph1499
    Options
    lol is it bad i want to feel it. I have tryed walking and did some bike riding and even though yes it got my heart rate up i never really felt it the next day. Doing the jillian wii game and feeling it toay so made me more excited to get the shred and the tone and the other in the mail. my hubby things i go over bored but its really hard to get out side and and exercise when i have to stay on schedule for the kids. Plus my 7 year old loves to do some of these exercises with me so i am hopng we can do it together and make it even better.
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan. Today is my day 13 of the shred. So level 2, day 3. I just love it. I love how its only 20 minutes and how it gets my heart rate up and works so many muscles in as little time as possible. I am also adding some cardio in on top now. I've seen fast results. Along with food tracking on here, and a wee bit of cardio, i am down 5 lbs in 12 days and down a few inches on my stomach, and about 1 inch everywhere else ;)