This day only

I am so nervous that I will lose motivation. I will stay in this day only. I am hoping this site will hook me up with others who are doing this. Others who remember what it was like to feel good about their bodies and then became overweight and frustrated. Let's do this look today and a bright future!

Replies

• Hey i know the feeling- you loose tons of weight and tthen gradually gain it back. Right now I am doing it the healthy way by working out and eating right. Yes I have my days where I just want to eat whatever but I always evaluate the cons and try ro resist.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    You can do this! MFP is a great motivator - you need to add some friends to encourage you and help keep you accountable. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    One day at a time is my motto for this, too! Thank you for reminding me of that!
  • bridgetabecker
    bridgetabecker Posts: 5 Member
    Ok guys you need to hold me accountable for exercise, I am on target with the food need some suggestions!
  • bridgetabecker
    5 lbs is great !
  • bridgetabecker
    I want my sexy back! Gotta stay on course. I want my jeans back! How are you doing now?