Another 30dayshred success

Options
LauriePar
LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
Finished up yesterday and I have lost a total of 9" from the bust, waist, abdomen, hips, and thighs! When I first heard of everyone else's' great results, I thought that would never happen with me! Well, it did and I am a firm believer in exercise now and what it can do for your body!

Replies

• Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, congrats. I am on day 9 level 1. Did you skip any days for rest days or did you do it everyday?
  • kath134
    Options
    Love this! Congrats!

Just finished Day ONE :)
  • smb1186
    smb1186 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    All these 30 day shred threads really help keep me motivated, I am on day 6 and love it so far, thinking about going up to level 2. My starting weight is 150, 5'7", hoping to eventually get to 130, but am hoping to lose 5-10lb by new years :)
  • LauriePar
    Options
    Awesome job, congrats. I am on day 9 level 1. Did you skip any days for rest days or did you do it everyday?
    No, I did not do it every day--usually 2 or 3 days in a row and then rest 1 day-- especially after doing level 2. That level was the most strenuous. I would do rest 2 days at the beginning of level 2 and then it became easier and I just rested 1 day after 2-3 days. Level 3 is not as bad as level 2, btw! :smile:
  • LondonLoser163
    Options
    that is so good! well done!!
  • LauriePar
    Options
    Love this! Congrats!

Just finished Day ONE :)
    thanks and good luck!
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    great job! I am on day 5 of 30 days shred so really encouraging to see the great result
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    good job! I'm on day 1 level 1. for like, the fifth time, lol.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    WTG.

I just started the workout last night. So, today will be day 2, level 1.

I'm hoping that it will really help to trip up my waist/hips and help get me back into my 10s.
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2 on level 1 and very sore. I am going to push myself to do day 3 tonight. Hopefully, it will get easier.
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    I haven't measured myself (Day 24) because I won't have a tape until tomorrow, but my arms & legs have gotten muscular, my stomach is smaller, & my jeans are getting loose! I love Level 3, it's so much more of a workout than Levels 1 & 2, I wasn't challenged by them! Glad to see that you did well, congratulations :heart:
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love 30 day shred. just did level 1 again last night so I can get some exercise in. I was too sore to do anything. lol. but I sweated my *kitten* off! =D
  • campbs01
    campbs01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I am not even on day 1. I have it, but have failed to use it. I just started exercising again after a long break. I am working on 4 weeks worth of exercising, and am hoping to start this next week. (The shred).
  • campbs01
    campbs01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!! I am going to start the 30 day shred next week. It is very encouraging to see all the great results!
  • rayraex
    Options
    What is 30 day shred?
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration...

I am also planning to start 30DS. Did you do anything else with this or just the 30 DS?
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    What is 30 day shred?

Its Jillian Micheal's workout DVD with 3 workouts (levels).
  • jonilynn70
    jonilynn70 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I haven't measured myself (Day 24) because I won't have a tape until tomorrow, but my arms & legs have gotten muscular, my stomach is smaller, & my jeans are getting loose! I love Level 3, it's so much more of a workout than Levels 1 & 2, I wasn't challenged by them! Glad to see that you did well, congratulations :heart:

I feel the same way - Level 3 is a total challenge for me which I welcome after getting a little bored with 1 and 2 :) I purchased Ripped in 30 last night to start as soon as I'm through with Level 3 30DS!!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9. My first week I lost 2.7 lbs! Was totally excited about that! So I am now officially 1/2 way to my goal! Loving that too! Day one was rough for me but it has gotten better. I have only had one day off since I started. I measured and took pictures the day I started so can't wait to see results. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • LauriePar
    Options
    You are an inspiration...

I am also planning to start 30DS. Did you do anything else with this or just the 30 DS?
    i have been doing leg presses on our weight machine to strengthen my legs and knees. Also was doing an occasional walk/jog at the park on the days I did not do the shred
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!