Need something to keep me going!

Options
Okay, so from the period of late September to late November, I was doing REALLY well with exercising. I lost about 18 lbs. I went from 215 at my highest to 197 at my lowest, and it was the first time I was under 200 lbs in two years.

Fortunately, I weighed in yesterday at 198.5. Thank GOD, I haven't gone up. But, I haven't really been doing anything to go down, either. My diet more or less shifted back to poor choices (though it's been a struggle to keep them healthy), and I haven't been going to the gym regularly like I was during this time.

Well, I'm trying to get myself prepared to go back, starting today! Mondays are my designated cheat days, and I made sure I took advantage of it yesterday (without going overboard). I started logging my food again. Now, I just need some people to pump me up and get back into it. Haha. I know that as soon as I do, it'll just start coming to me naturally.

Replies

• gym_rat
    Options
    This is what I do to help me...

I write down all the reasons I want to lose weight and post it on the fridge or somewhere in the kitchen to look at whenever I want to snack or eat something bad. Yes, it doesn't always work but more often than not it helps me refocus and think about my choices.
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    The same is happening to me:sad: So this is what I did:

I made a index card with the following:

1200 calories to loose weight

1700 calories to maintain weight

2000 calories to gain weight

This alone has opened my eyes! I had worked my way back up to 2000 calories a day by eating one dumb snack! REALITY CHECK TIME!!! I learned how to do this on the MFP calories section.