ladies - 5ft 5/6 what are your measurements?

Options

Replies

• cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    5' 5.5"
    133-135lbs - coming off a bulk

B: 35
    W: 25.75
    H: 36
  • karaharrison2012
    karaharrison2012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    SW 187
    GW 125
    CW 133

Bust 32
    Waist 29
    Hips 39
  • missjsmne
    missjsmne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5'6"
    Weight: 189
    Bust: 39
    Waist: 34
    Hips: 44
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    5'6"
    Weight: 141lb-ish
    Waist: 27.5"
    Hips: 41"

A very VERY obvious pear-shape.

The last time I weighed what I do now, I was 14 years old. This is the smallest I've seen my waist measurements in a long while. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that from now on down my hips will start to FINALLY shrink some!

Edit: I know I'm always gonna have bigger hips/bum/legs. But would be nice to see my hips get under 40"!!!
  • katers1724
    katers1724 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'5"
    Weight: 187
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 33
    Hips: 43

Currently, I'm a size 10-12. Just started my weight loss journey. My goal weight is 150 - the lowest I've been as an adult was 135, put me around a size 2. I felt a little too skinny at that point and it required lots of exercising and diet to maintain. I'm shooting for 150 because it put me at a 4-6 and made me feel healthy.

When I've been that weight before, I've been around B:35, Waist: 27, Hips: 37. I'm looking forward to it, since I don't feel healthy now! It's amazing to see the differences. I'm heavier than I look, but everyone's bodies are different.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a straight body type! It looks cute in almost everything! Though your measurements sound like you have a waist going on in there.

Thanks. It's no so apparent in person unfortunately. From the side, I look thin but if you look at me straight on my body looks wide. I'm kind of like a rectangular box lol

same here. my torso is short. even when in my best shape, my thighs will always touch. right now i am 141. hoping to settle at 135. from the side, i look thin, legs look small. from straight on, there is a little wideness.
  • 1986Mayra
    Options
    5'6" 128 trying to gain 7 healthy pounds to be 135lbs very small bust, waist and hips are 26"- 38.6" inches
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    165cm
    99 kg
    119-100-126cm

or, if i've got your fancy imperial stuff right:

5ft 5
    220 lb
    46-39-49
  • dearcrumpet
    dearcrumpet Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and currently 140lb. I'm measuring in at Bust 36 Waist 26 and Hips 39.

I'm a definite pear shape with a small body frame. My ribcage is pretty small but I have a large cup size (32DD).

My tummy and arms tend to stay small while my booty, thighs, and boobs GROW each time I gain weight!

I do yoga almost everyday and have recently added in weight training to add tone to my booty and thighs.
  • lablamires
    lablamires Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just started working on my health and losing weight March of this year, I started at 240, and now I'm down to 226. 66 lbs to go!

I'm 5'5/5'6-ish

Bust - 45"
    Waist - 39"
    Hips - 45.5"
  • Hazelnut79
    Hazelnut79 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 154 lbs
    Size: 10ish
    Bust - Waist - Hips: 38 - 29.5 - 40.5

Hmm... My measurements make it sound like I am more of a pear than I actually am, I think. I do a lot of squats/deadlifts/hip thrusts so I think I've gained muscle in my backside that makes the measurement a little bigger without making me wider from the front view. Well, that and the lovely fact that all the women in my family store excess fat in our upper arms - that certainly balances out the hips. :ohwell:

ETA: Just to add a little more info - when I was 164lbs my waist was 31 and hips 42. Not sure the bust measurement.
  • Clareel
    Clareel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 167cm
    185lb

Hips 42.5" Waist 34.5" Bust 42.5"

Hourglass which is great, just trying to get smaller!

X
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    SW 187
    GW 125
    CW 133

Bust 32
    Waist 29
    Hips 39

Jealous over your waist / hip measurements.. I'm 29" waist right now but 34.5 hips :(:laugh:
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    5'6"
    36-24-36
    Current weight :114 lbs but I have a musculoskeletal anomaly (long thin bones, underdeveloped muscles, mild scoliosis).
    Body fat: 30%

My "normal" weight is 110, but keep in mind that's because I have very little muscle mass. If I could gain muscle, I would look much better and healthier around 120-ish. I'm going to TRY to gain muscle, but the pain from lifting weights was so severe that I can't imagine living my life that way, where I'm in too much pain to walk normally or even turn in bed without pain. If I can find a way to lift weights and not feel like an invalid in between sessions, I will do that. :smile:
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    It's really hard to compare your weightloss results with someone else whenever that person could have a completely different body type. I to know what realistic mesurement goals I can set myself because I'm not sure if the number on the scale is enough on its own.

I'm 5ft 5/ 5ft 6 (167 cm)
    I weigh 126 lbs
    36 - 27 - 37

Mybodygallery.com is a great visual resource for specifics like that. You'll see how every woman is truly different in muscle, bone and fat distribution even with similar body shapes. For example, some women at that height still look great under 115 and some at 135. For me, because I'm pear-shaped, I lose most of my fat in my upper body significantly faster and easier than my hips or legs. I do not look healthy under 120.

My goal measurements are as follows (because I looked and felt best at these measurements):
    Height at 5'6
    Weight: 125
    Bust: 29 or 30
    Waist: 23
    Hips: 38

My current measurements are:
    Weight: 171
    Bust: 31.5
    Waist: 30.5
    Hips: 43.5
  • coloursule
    coloursule Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello hello. I'm 5'5" and 139 pounds I used to be around 155.
    Bust : 35 (previously 38)
    Waist : 26 (prev. 28)
    Hips : 39 (prev. 41)
    I am obviously pear shaped and I have really muscular legs. And huge calves. haha
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4
    119 pounds
    34 chest
    I don't know waist or hips...lol I guess I should measure and see.
  • germanveg
    germanveg Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 5'7

At 145-150 I'm:

Bust: 38/39
    Waist: 25/26
    Hips: 36/37

*Measurements varied by an inch or so throughout a ten year period depending on my eating and exercise habits.*

At 210 I'm:

Bust: 45
    Waist: 31
    Hips: 41

My waist is the last place I gain and first place I lose. I have a super long torso, narrow rib cage, and shorter legs. Legs and arms are the last places I lose. So no sleeveless tops or shorts for me until those very last few pounds come off. :/

I'm a size 6 in jeans at 158 generally.
  • susie8989
    Options
    Waaaa I feel like I'm the one with the least bust :(
    I'm 5'5 1/2, 5'6 on a good day lol
    My weight fluctuates between like 5 pounds usually 130-133lbs
    But want to be at a good 125 or a 120lbs at the least of muscle.
    Bust: 33
    Waist:26
    Hips: 39
    Crazy how many different body shapes there are with the same weight and height. Blows my mind. It is very obvious where most of my weight comes from---> my lower half :/
    And yea, I've always been very pear shaped and even more so now since I lost about 15 pounds. My bust seems to have disappeared as I was losing the weight but my butt won't shrink. Thighs are manly the issue for me since I have a small waist, most pants don't fit well because even tho my waist would make me a size 2 my butt makes me a size 4 so I get "the pouch" and usually have to wear belts -_- so annoying. Lycra and spandex are my best friends cuz I don't need to buy bigger sizes of jeans when my pants can stretch! Yay! Haha
  • failteromhat
    failteromhat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    5ft 5
    SW: 161
    CW: 133
    GW: 119
    Bust: 35
    Waist: 27
    Hips: 38
    Pear Shape, carry all my weight on bum and thighs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!