Anyone with 50lbs to lose and want support friends?

Options
I did this a year ago...and was doing great when a health issue stopped me in my tracks...

Well..I am up 20 from where I was then...but back on the path and jumping in full force because I know it works!!

Anyone need new friends for this road ahead?

Replies

• joanmarienana
    joanmarienana Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I totally relate! Last year, I had a great summer was fitting back into a smaller size and then I broke my arm which totally derailed me. I am determined to get back on track ; need to lose at least 50 to be healthy.
    Please add me and we can support each other!
  • abcmom03
    abcmom03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • iamkarent
    iamkarent Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Yup, amazing how you can be on track ..
    I was probably at the healthiest point I have ever been in my life...eating great...exercising regularly...slowly but steadily losing weight and feeling AWESOME...

Then I was walking in from the store and all of the sudden barely could breathe..pulmonary embolism....blood clot in my lung...

It meant months of docs and meds and restrictions...

But I am here..and happy to be alive...and I want to be back to how I was feeling before that happened!

Amazing how it made me fall back in to old habits...but back at the gym...and ready to LIVE....I want to feel good...I want to be around for a long time for my kids...so here goes....

Time to start dropping this weight again...day 3 and already feeling soooo much better just for knowing I am back on track!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log on everyday and am planning on losing another 50 pounds or so. Good luck in continuing your weight loss goals.

ETA - wow, glad you are back to a healthy path, that must have been scary and eye opening to experience.