Weights

Options
Hey,
So I'm about to start doing more freeweights but am inexperianced, know any good excersizes that really make you sweat!? I'm looking to slim down and tone up! anything would be great! Just dont want to guess and hurt myself :P

Replies

• sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    So I'm about to start doing more freeweights but am inexperianced, know any good excersizes that really make you sweat!? I'm looking to slim down and tone up! anything would be great! Just dont want to guess and hurt myself :P

I would invest in a few personal training sessions with a trainer to formulate a workout just for you.

I have been fortunate, the trainer at the Y where I work out has been able to help me with a few things when he does not have a class or a training to do. He's helped me with my squat form. taught me how to do chest presses, and is always happy to spot you on something if he isn't busy.

ETA: I don't hardly sweat doing cardio anymore, but let me sit down on the leg press and do a few sets, and I am sweating! Literally, in like the 3 minutes it takes me to do my sets...