Sexy-Ugly Celebs

Options

Replies

• matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Mark Ruffalo, Anthony Edwards (Dr. Greene from ER)
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I would snap him like a twig...

1q1vdh.jpg

Yes!!! Only as long as he has the outfit on that he wore in Inception. Mmmm.

And James McAvoy anytime.

Oh! And Ben Foster!!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    I think only UK people will know who he is but I fancy Karl Pilkington (never admitted that before!) I just find him so funny it makes me love him.

I love Kevin McKidd as well and Liam Neeson- but only when he's in the A-Team and has white hair. No idea why! Oh and I've always liked Joseph Gordon Levitt and James McAvoy.

I guess I never looked at Karl in that way. He is hilarious to watch. I bet you'd be surprised people outside of UK know him. He's on two shows in the US (HBO's The Ricky Gervais Show and An Idiot Abroad - can't remember the channel name). Maybe three. I can't recall if he was on HBO's show with Warwick Davis.
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Mark Ruffalo, totally swoon!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6mrwzBxqG1rs1ef6o1_500.jpg

Ummm...OH MY!!! :blushing:
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I think only UK people will know who he is but I fancy Karl Pilkington (never admitted that before!) I just find him so funny it makes me love him.

I love Kevin McKidd as well and Liam Neeson- but only when he's in the A-Team and has white hair. No idea why! Oh and I've always liked Joseph Gordon Levitt and James McAvoy.

I guess I never looked at Karl in that way. He is hilarious to watch. I bet you'd be surprised people outside of UK know him. He's on two shows in the US (HBO's The Ricky Gervais Show and An Idiot Abroad - can't remember the channel name). Maybe three. I can't recall if he was on HBO's show with Warwick Davis.

I forgot Ricky Gervais is in the US now, didn't know he was doing the same shows over there as here though- I knew there was a US version of The Office. A new series of Idiot Abroad starts here tomorrow with Warwick Davis and Karl Pilkington :-)
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    WHAT? Name ONE person who doesn't think Idris Elba is SEXY! If you DO find ONE, they're LYING lol

EDIT: On my list would be Morris Chestnut! That guy is so ugly to me, but I know plenty who go WILD over him.

That's funny because I think of Morris Chestnut as traditionally sexy with no ugly and Idris as more sexy ugly. But I'd take both. Hmm. Both. Wait...what?
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Steven Tyler
    Definitely! Also, Mick Jagger, Chris Cornell and David Grohl. I think I see a pattern here.....

I'd be afraid of the things I would catch from these people. they may or may not have screwed half the female population of the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the UK.

Lol they look like real dirty men but I don't find them one bit attractive lol x
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Whoever mentioned Karl Pilkington is a legend!!!
    I started to get a crush on him too lol xxx
  • gunpowderndlead
    Options
    Topher Grace
    Kyle Gallner
    James Mcavoy
    Joaquin Phoenix
    Devon Sawa
    Joshua Leonard
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs. There is something sexy about a man who can handle himself in all those nasty situations without losing his cool.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Oh Andy Samberg

I have a thing for Jewish men, I think. .

Yessss. And mark ruffalo and Paul Rudd. Adam sandler. HOTTIE MCTOTTIES
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I forgot Ben Stiller.
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    taylor launghtner
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I don't understand. If these people are unconventionally attractive, who is conventionally attractive?

I say this because I would say about 90% of people mentioned I would consider conventionally attractive.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Evan Peters! I've recently developed a celebrity crush!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I would snap him like a twig...

1q1vdh.jpg

YES! and paul rudd, andy samberg..... but aren't all of these people just attractive period. When I think of ugly people I think of folks like donald trump, larry king, etc..... that are in no way no how attractive to me.
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options

I forgot Ricky Gervais is in the US now, didn't know he was doing the same shows over there as here though- I knew there was a US version of The Office. A new series of Idiot Abroad starts here tomorrow with Warwick Davis and Karl Pilkington :-)

The new season starts sometime soon here too. I saw a commercial the other day. The Office is also streaming on netflix. Can't wait to watch both. Yah, I'm behind on the office.
  • LMick1986
    Options
    Nick from New Girl. He is very Mark Ruffalo-ish to me.

embedded_4f5ae6313482d8.01392728.jpg

YES!
  • andeehrdz
    andeehrdz Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lqm7kchIyV1qiolg8o1_500.jpg

okay, hi... jim sturgess :love: