Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Let me see your success with Jillian Michaels Body Revolution... I had never even heard of it until a few minutes ago.... I'm thinking I might look into this as a "bridge" to insanity.

Show me your hard work!

Replies

• Divaflo1
    Options
    I haven't heard of it either! i'm sure it has to be good...she is a trainer on the biggest losser!
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of it either! i'm sure it has to be good...she is a trainer on the biggest losser!

I don't know if I'll get many results on here, according to amazon its not set to be released until Jan 1st 2013! someone else said they were starting today though, so I assumed it was older.
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    It has been out for awhile..... bought mine about 6 months ago! Started it..... loved the work outs and her motivation. She is such a drill seargant, but man her moves do make you feel it and my body responded well to it!! Unfortunately, I stopped for 2 weeks due to foot problem and didn't go back.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I loss about 5-6 pds....and some inches....It did make me stronger/leaner/and definition... I wll be doing the program again in February...after Insanity....

bodyRev.jpg

allback.jpg
  • mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I loss about 5-6 pds....and some inches....It did make me stronger/leaner/and definition... I wll be doing the program again in February...after Insanity....

AWESOME JOB!
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i was doing Body Revolution earlier this year but only made it through week 6 or 7 due to an unrelated injury in my foot. I've broken or dislocated fingers on both hands recently, so I'm waiting until I heal so I can get back to it. I've had a lot of hiccups and must have restarted 3 times now.

Anyways, even after 7 weeks, I didn't lose much weight. 5 or 6lbs. But I lost a lot of inches and was noticing big changes in the shape of my arms and legs, my lungs were definitely in better shape, and I felt a lot stronger.
  • Narla444
    Narla444 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics, but my co-workers and I do Body Revolution on our lunch breaks!
    We don't do it every day - but try for 3x a week. Not seeing a ton of results in weight loss, but we are MUCH stronger than when we started. The lack weight loss is likely due to our eating habits - which is why I joined MFP!
  • missmidge84
    missmidge84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the program for almost 9 weeks. Down 21 pounds and 14 inches! Granted I have lots of weight to lose. I like the program because I don't get bored since you rotate through multiple DVDs.
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just bought Jillian Michaels Body Revolution for $99 and before I start using it, I wanted to make sure that people like it. By reading the posts here - it looks like it works (if you work it!). I guess I will start tomorrow. I am doing c25k every other day - so I will do this on the alterate days.
  • KezRi
    KezRi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love Body Revolution. It worked for me, I lost 30 lbs using it. I was gonna do it again because Jillian is such a fitness terrorist, but I wanted to try something different. So I've moved on to Turbo Fire. BUT I will be returning to JMBR one day! :)
  • jctillman70
    Options
    Love Body Revolution! I am just finishing up my 2nd round. First time I lost 23 pounds. I will be on week 12 this week and so far I have lost 15 pounds the second time. I am now 7 pounds under my original weight goal.

I like that the workouts change every two weeks. You won't be bored and your muscles will get worked. It is so worth it. I love that I have gotten so much stronger doing the program the 2nd time through. If you do the work and watch your diet you will see results.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    On phase 3 now. But in phases 1 and 2, I lost 7.8 pounds and 23.25". I've liked it!
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Bump ====im on last day of ripped in 30 , starting BR in the new year :)
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Ooh i might give this a go as well, i like jillian michaels workouts!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I bought this last March and lost 21 lbs in 6 weeks. I stopped due to going on vacation and haven't gone back. I''ll be starting it again sometime in 2013!
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm a Jillian fanatic but haven't done JMBR yet - I did find this though: http://fitviews.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/warning-top-5-dangers-of-doing-jillian.html
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Take a look at my page- and if you want the really bad ones of me in my knickers just email me- not brave enough to post online for all to see. I had great results and loved the program! Starting phase 3 here in the new year!
  • mambagirl
    mambagirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Just so you know..The eating plan that comes with the program is for 1200 calories.You are NOT supposed to eat back any exercise calories either....I'm fine with that but I just wanted everyone to know.It also comes with access to her website for 30 days-someone was on there complaining that they only lost 15lbs in the 90 days and she told them to follow her plan as written or don't complain if it does not work! That Person was eating back their exercise calories....
  • JABGoochie
    JABGoochie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Bump ====im on last day of ripped in 30 , starting BR in the new year :)
    I'm starting it on 7th jan as long as it gets delivered soon :)
    Hoping to get good results
  • mamagiggles
    Options
    I did Body Revolution to build up my endurance for Insanity. Now been doing Insanity for 4 months now, on my second time around. Lost a total of 65 pounds between Jillian Michaels and Insanity. Good luck! You'll enjoy it I'm sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!