How many of you add in vitamins?

Options
2»

Replies

• CaptChad75
    Options
    I add everthing, I created a supplement/vitamin add on so I can keep up with all my one a days, amp energy boosters, fat burners, protein shakes etc etc That way when I need to give advise or want to see when my biggest loss was I can see exactly what I was doing and taking
    022988 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't, they only total around 30 calories or so. It makes sense to add them to check nutrient values but I prefer to see how much of my nutrients are coming from food. I've always heard it's much better to get nutrients from food than pills when possible, so this helps me see how I can improve my diet.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I enter my Multi and Vitamin D every day. I just need to pick up some fish oil and log that as well.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I add them for the nutrient data.

Same here. (that's the beauty of the barcode scanner- I log everything.

Ditto for both these...
  • patty4899
    Options
    I don't count them either. :noway:
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I add everything..Including a Sh%^ load of vitamins
  • isitsororo
    Options
    If they have calories you count them, duh. Why wouldn't you? Seems like you're being a bit dishonest if you don't count a vitamin with 15 calories in your calorie count.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I don't count multivitamins but I might start. I DO count my fiber pills because I'm trying to track my fiber intake. I might have to start taking extra iron also, if I do, it will be tracked. Not necessarily because of calories but due to my iron deficiency.