The Realization That I Came To.

Options
I have come to the realization that I cannot lose weight by just eating moderately. At least not losing it like I should be (1-2 pounds per week). I have got to do aerobic exercising. I've tried jogging and I just can't seem to stay motivated to jog. I don't know why, laziness perhaps? My gym membership expired 2 months ago and I haven't been to a gym since. I also don't ever get off my butt and do any kind of home exercise, I have realized that I do best when I have a gym membership. When I have a gym membership I actually get my but up and go and work out and I always enjoy it after I'm done. I've always got this intense high after a gym workout. I always dread going to the gym but that feeling after I'm done is what makes me go back. Luckily after I get back home after Christmas break I will be joining Powerhouse gym. I have a friend that is getting me an EXTREMELY good membership deal. He is friends with the owner and did some lighting work and he told me he could for sure hook me up with a good deal. So I am super stoked about getting back in the gym! I have a goal to lose 12 pounds by December 25th, hoping I can do it without the gym! This means that I am going to have to MAKE myself do some in home exercising. I've got 52 pounds to lose until I hit my goal weight. I want to get this done and see where I stand.

Replies