168 lbs down in one year!!!!!

I started my weight loss journey one year ago today and am down 168 lbs. I started using my fitness pal Christmas day when I found it on my kindle, a present from my kids. I have used it everyday since. It has been so helpful in my journey.

Replies

• deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Congrats to you, that is quite an accomplishment!!
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    amazing... keep smiling!! =)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    that's incredible!
  • Zenyehtta
    Zenyehtta Posts: 37 Member
    Wow, congratulations! How did you stay motivated for a year? Did you allow yourself cheat days or not? What kind of exercises did you do?
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    That's brilliant - well done to you for keeping at it.
  • mercurysballad
    mercurysballad Posts: 20 Member
    Congrats! That's a great accomplishment!!!!
  • I turned 40 and was 365lbs and that was motivation enough. I don't have cheat days I just make sure that I let myself have my treats (ice cream and potatoe chips) every once in awhile. I eat a burger king ice cream cone when I play baseball with my teenage boys. I also eat baked lays but just 1 oz. This makes me feel like I'm not depriving myself. I bike, walk, swim (when warm), and have just recently been able to start jogging. I pretty much exercise everyday. Send me a friend request and you can view my diary that has what I eat and exercise daily.
  • Well done!!!!
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Congrats! That is amazing!
  • ruthiejewell
    ruthiejewell Posts: 134 Member
    Wonderful, well done!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    That is great congrats
  • I have put up pics of my heaviest 387 and currents pics. I am 190lbs down from my highest weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!