Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

incentives for goals!

So I'm trying to set some incentives for myself to achieve my goals. I'm at the point where i'm not as worried about what the scale says and more about what my jeans are looking like. That being said...i'm pretty much the "size" I want to be/remain in. (Didn't seem like i'd ever be able to say that). As my goals switch more to toning up than weight loss, i'm having trouble with 1) setting a goal since "toning up" is a very broad goal and 2) finding a really good incentive to meet that goal. I don't really need new clothes, since I just want to look better in what I already own. I need a "WOW NOW THAT IS A REASON TO GET ON THE BALL" type of incentive. Any suggestions on either would be awesome! Thanks and you all are awesome motivators!!

Replies

• busycitystreets
    busycitystreets Posts: 64 Member
    To look good naked! Lol, but seriously... Have an anniversary coming up or anything? Plan a trip so you can wear that bikini and look awesome in it. Maybe to have nice toned legs for that new years eve dress. To have that six-pack shine through without even flexing.... Lol. It is hard to suggest something. You have to want to do it for something that is important to you and you only. You could also set a goal to do something... A pull-up, 100push ups, a handstand. Good job on getting to the size you want! :)
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    Thank you :-) the ultimate goal is definitely to look awesome naked but in the mean time, I suppose a goal like focusing on my legs as a jumping off point is what I'll shoot for to start . Now I just need something to have to show them off for :-)
  • apilant
    apilant Posts: 87 Member
    GOAL: FAT LOSS!!!! MOTIVATION: TATTOO AND A TWO PIECE by float trip at end of July!! Now to formulate a plan of attack....and then beat the heck out of it! :bigsmile: