Ideal Shape Shakes

Options
Has anyone tried these My aunt gave me a couple of containers because my gym trainer says I an not eating enough and a shake is better than nothing. I have tried the chocolate which is okay ... but need tips, ideas, and even opinions on this product.

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    why aren't you eating enough?
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Generally speaking, you should get your diet in order before turning to supplements
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    doesn't it have a nutritional information label??
  • Mare7560
    Options
    Here is the nutrition label right off of Idealshape.com . Just scroll down and you will see the tab "Nutrition Facts"

http://www.idealshape.com/meal-replacement-shakes/
  • Mare7560
    Options
    I love IdealShape shakes because of the nutrition and taste they have. I did some serious searching for the best meal replacement shake and IdealShape was it for me. The shakes have 19 vitamins and minerals, 13 grams of protein, 2 grams of sugar and a strong hunger blocker. Plus... they have cd's to help retrain the way you think about food. Isn't that where it all starts anyway.. They have been extremely helpful for me.

I love the recipes they have on their website too. Love them!
  • TaraKerns
    TaraKerns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    why aren't you eating enough?

Never really hungry and never have time to sit and eat...alwayz on the go between 4 kids, working two jobs and going to school.
  • TaraKerns
    TaraKerns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    doesn't it have a nutritional information label??

It does and I read it....I am mainly asking if its better than the whey or shakeology and so force. AND also what could I mix in it or does it have to be plain.