My FINAL realization....

Options
So, I have thought before that I have hit my breaking point by my pants not fitting anymore, feeling fat, yada yada yada yet still continued on my war path of ruining myself further... Anyways... I was curious the other day and made my boyfriend get off of the couch so I could measure his waist or around his largest part like his belly button as is mine and almost threw up in the process because our measurements are the same!!!!!! Actually mine are a half inch bigger but still!! I'm talking about a 230lb man and then my little old self.. OMG!!!!

Needless to say, that was my true breaking point... How can I be fatter at 164 lbs than my bf that benches 330 lbs and weighs 230lbs??? HOW!!?? Omg!!!

Yesterday was my first day backa t the gym and really watching my food intake.. All in time for us to go to Florida the 1st of May... I have 20lbs and I will be happy!! 25 would be great!!

It's on damn it!!

Replies

• mama22girlz
    Options
    the curse of the woman to carry alot of weight around the middle. :( after having my second baby it seems the 15 lbs I gained after having her was all belly fat :( Good luck eat right and work out and you will reach your goal
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I had the same painful realization when I weighed in more than my boyfriend. I have refused to tell him how much I weigh since I realized I am 15 pounds heavier. Enough is enough!
  • egust01
    Options
    Heather,

Walking really helps get rid of that belly fat. I've found that if I alternate walking with other cardio/strength training, the weight comes off just as easily (and everyone can walk!) I wish you the best of the luck- and I know how you feel. The guy I am seeing right now is incredibly good-looking and in shape (goes to the gym every night, has the most beautiful arm muscles, etc.) and I curse these flabby arms and jiggly belly! Take it day by day and don't become discouraged if one of those days is a bad one. They are allowed- it's getting back on track that will take us to our goal. Good luck, hun! We WILL do this!

Elizabeth
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    UCONN, so do I!!! I was so depressed!!!

Egust I never knew that....I think I will start working a 20 min walk in my day!! I'm in PA & it's FREEZING out here!!!

Heather- Go Get'em girl! Work it out & eat clean you will see results, all the best!!!