Smartphone?

Options

Replies

• reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    In my 2nd week w/ Samsung Galaxy Note 2. LOVE it!!!
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    My iPhone 4gs is the best.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    iPhone4
  • ladybird1771
    ladybird1771 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sony Ericcson Xperia Arc S :) love it!
  • FahadNaseem
    FahadNaseem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    samsung galaxy s3 FTW ! \m/
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I just broke my galaxy blaze.i love and miss it
  • d4ley1
    d4ley1 Posts: 73
    Options
    i have an iphone4s but i prefer android love htc but i would go with a windows phone the operating system is familiar and better
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I used to be android only, then I got an iPhone 5. I have to say, I enjoy not lagging constantly, and then never-ending memory.
  • Scribble27
    Scribble27 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Nokia Lumia 800 and really like it :)
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Not an iphone fan...

I LOVE my Samsung Galaxy. My Husband got the EVO 3D phone, and he now wishes he got the same phone I did. It just operates smoother. Good Luck in your search.
  • laurieh92
    laurieh92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Moving from an iPhone 4 to a Samsung Galaxy s3 was a quantum leap in function, intelligent design, screen size, and gorgeous graphics. Love it!!
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and love it...I really want the Note 2 but maybe in a few months.
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Luv my iphone4S
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    iphone 4S and love, love, love it!
  • ShawnNhGa1977
    ShawnNhGa1977 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just got an iphone 4 for .99 cents Love it !

i got the iphone 4 with verizon and i got mine for free
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I just got an iphone 5. I had the evo 4g, hated it. I love the iphone though lol
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I love my Atrix HD ... and I've never had any problems with it, and I didn't break the bank buying it!

http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/motorola-atrix-hd-titanium/4505-6452_7-35371507.html

If your an Android User, stick with the Androids, the Iphone is a lot smaller, and your apps don't transfer over, so any apps you bought for your Android you will have to re-buy for an Iphone. Personally, I don't need to be part of the clique of Iphone users that just have it because it's the in thing... I love my Android, and it's better then the Iphone (I do have an Ipod for the gym)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i had my droid just about 2 years before it up and died on me....but i was super rough with it...i plan on staying in the droid family...or might go razr...not sure yet.
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Down to my last few weeks before an upgrade and anxious to get rid of my Iphone 4 and get back to Android! Looking into either Galaxy SIII or Note, going to go look at them next week, but leaning towards the SIII my son has it and loves it. And for all you Iphone people, they are coming out with Iphone 6 this summer
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have an Iphone4. I've only had it for a couple of months after having Android phones for a few years. While I love my Iphone, I don't have any complaints about the android market.