Hit my goal today!

Options

Replies

• Slim140
    Slim140 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and beautiful! You must be so proud of yourself. I would be pinching myself everyday just so I know its real.
  • maz_z
    maz_z Posts: 55
    Options
    WOW, you are such an inspiration! i hope you enjoy your new healthier lifestyle :)
  • acrynne
    acrynne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your success! And, thank you for the inspiration.
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Amazing dedication. You look great! Congrats on reaching your goal.:drinker:
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Wow! So happy for you. Congratulations. Amazing transformation.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Less than half your weight!! HOW COOL IS THAT!! Congrats!! You look good...and happy!!

HIGH FIVE!
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Holy Cow my friend, I'm overcome with pride and happiness for you achieving your goal. Besides the amazing focus and accomplishment that people can see, everyone should know you are also an amazing supportive funny friend who both pushes me and teases me, helping make MFP such a great experience.
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    How wonderful. So proud of you. What are you going to do to celebrate. (Go to Disney!!!???) ha ha. But seriously proud of you.

Actually, a goal of mine is to run in Disney's Marathon Weekend! :)
  • jessicalynn75
    Options
    Holy Cow my friend, I'm overcome with pride and happiness for you achieving your goal. Besides the amazing focus and accomplishment that people can see, everyone should know you are also an amazing supportive funny friend who both pushes me and teases me, helping make MFP such a great experience.

:tears:
  • madisoneads
    Options
    Wow! That is so inspiring. I too am almost at 300 pounds and have over 100 to go. You look amazing. You've got to be so proud of yourself!!
  • GreekAmericanChrissy
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • sunbeam88
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! That's absolutely incredible! You must be so proud of your achievement! You are totally an inspiration to me! Proof that it is possible! Thank you for sharing your success!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    OMG! You did it! I just bought that same purple jacket that you are wearing at Kohls a few weeks back. Love it! Seriously, you look amazing! Wow, big smiles from me to you!
  • Jeffersz
    Options
    Amazing feat, and truly inspiring. You look amazing! Thanks, my motivation just went up, by more than a few notches!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Spec-tac-u-LAR!! :drinker:
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    So totally awesome. You must be so happy and very proud of yourself. You put in the time and am sure you will never go back. What great success!!! CONGRATS! :flowerforyou:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    that must be the most amazing feeling in the world.So happy for you:drinker:
  • ZeeShay
    ZeeShay Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    so awesome!!! hope i get to that point!
  • jessicalynn75
    Options
    Thank you again! Stepped on the scale this morning to make sure it wasn't a dream... ;)
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    WoW! This is amazing! Congratulations! Your success is such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing it! :))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!