Operation FLABS TO ABS 2013!

Options
Okay so I am new to this site! I have decided to start tracking my progress using my fitness pal =) everyone is welcome to add me! I am going to be starting Les Mills COmbat soon! so excited! its an at home fitness program that totally looks like its going to KICKASS! oh btw if you add me, my calories are so low at the moment because I am currently on the shakeology cleanse =) I was wondering is anyone here planning to do Les Mills COmbat as well?

my starting weight was 156 lbs sz 13 and L/XL and after p90x, insanity, shakeology and clean eating I am now 138 lbs, sz XS/S and a 3/4 =) share your stats!

what are your goals?!

Replies

• Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    That one looks interesting. I have recently completed P90X and I am now doing Body Beast. I agree Shakeology is great. Best of luck with your goal. I am working on developing my abs as well as the rest of my body. Abs was my first goal though. P90X gave me a 4-pack, still need to find the other two!
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    you can add me, im on a new weight training routine trying to bulk up. i did p90x about 5 years ago and dropped 70 lbs (i was also jogging throughout the 3 months).

my starting weight on here was 198, currently 205. im trying to get my body fat to 8% right now im around 10%. still wearing the same 34W pants size and L shirts (those probably wont change cuz its the same size ive been wearing since i was 12) lol
  • LiveEatLift
    Options
    Joe THATS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! 70 LBS! WOW!
    are you planning to use p90x to bulk up as well??