Options

Replies

• elizarae11
    Options
    20 year old virgin
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and I I've never been hungover...

WOW. :noway:
    I'm 43 and I've never been hungover either. Oh I've been MORE than drunk enough - especially in my college days. I just don't get hung over. We'd go out and party and the next day my roommates would be death warmed over and I'd be all "Good morning!" :happy:
  • emarty29
    emarty29 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and never stayed on a diet longer than 45 days. I'm on day 88 with MFP! So, I guess I have....
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and I've never gone skinny dipping.
    I'm 33 and not only have I never been skinny dipping.

I cannot swim.

Me either!! Well, I think I could (I could do a couple basic strokes while under water in the 4' area when I was a kid and my mom's house had a pool), but I'm terrified of both deep water and the sensation of floating. Control freak, what what!
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and I've never thrown up from being drunk. Hangovers? Hell yeah. Think I might have blacked out once. But I've never barfed from alcohol.

On the shrimp topic, I never tried lobster or calamari until I was 30, and no scallops until I was 25. Turns out I like them all, but I can't do the calamari anymore because of the breading (celiac), and can only afford the tiny little scallops on a regular basis. I think the first time I tried lobster was also the last time, because my mom was buying. :laugh: Never tried clams, oysters, or mussels.
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Im 37 and neva been loved.... :explode: lol well the way I wana be :embarassed:
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    22 and never broken a bone or been in the hospital.

the time i lied about breaking my thumb in middle school by wrapping toilet paper around it and whining all day doesn't count.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    This is hard. I'm pretty adventurous, both physically and food-wise.

I'm 34 and have never bungee jumped

JM
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I'm 22 and I've never had crab legs.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and female - I've never changed a baby's diaper, mowed the lawn or worn a business suit (I work in higher ed).
  • Masqueraded
    Options
    I'm 30 and can't ride a bike!

PS...to the however old virgins out there, be proud!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and have never seen any of the Harry Potter movies, nor read any of the books.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    34 and I have never done drugs.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'll be 36 in January and I've never...

...had a broken bone.
    ...travelled outside the U.S. (not even to Canada or Mexico), and I've never been to any state west of Wisconsin.
    ...smoked (anything).
    ...drank alcohol (other than the occasional dose of cold medicine).
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and I've never known anyone as crazy as the person that continually stalks me on these threads. Hi crazy person! *waves*. :flowerforyou:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    PS...to the however old virgins out there, be proud!

I concur!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    27 and can't drive...
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Inspired by JCStanton's post.

34 and never broken a bone. This is a remarkable feat because: Multiple 4-wheeler crashes, multiple dirt bike crashes, many many mountain bike crashes, being thrown out of the back of a pickup truck, and crashing a street bike at nearly 100MPH.

I must have bones of iron.

JM
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I'm 33,and I have never watched Jurassic Park....my boyfriend finds this remarkable

I'm 50 and I first I was thinking "done, done, done...what have I NEVER?"...then this. Thanks. I have never watch ANY Star Wars anything....my husband doesn't know this...I've never told him.
    Jurassic Park has nothing to do with Star Wars.. lol.. not sure if that's what you meant.

I'm 34 y/o and I've never had a baby, taken any drugs/smoked Pot or used any curse words in front of anybody (only say them to myself)! Oh, and I've never broken a bone or had any cavities either. Never stayed or went to the hospital for anything except when I was born.
  • newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and I've never eaten at Taco Bell.