I need advice!!

Options
I'm about to start insanity and I was wondering if I should wait a week or 2 to start it and start getting in shape(I havnt worked out in a few months) or should I just jump into it?

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Get in shape before getting in shape? :tongue: I would just go for it, maybe take it easy for the first few workouts if you need to so you don't overdo it or end up so sore you can't walk the next day (been there, done that!! LOL).
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Just do it! I'm on my second time through and you can get through it if you go your pace until you've worked yourself into shape. Look me up on team beachbody as SWREZn8. Any advice our help I can give is no problem.
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I put this on your status, but I'll post here also:
    I just jumped in and you should too.. Although Month 1 is pretty intense, it's main reason for being there is so you don't die in Month 2. :) Do everything to the best of your ability and modify where you might have too.. Never push Pause, but take rests when you need too. The rests will be needed less and less as time goes by.. Good luck with it!! It's an awesome program!!
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming you are used to working out, even though you've taken a short break. :-) You should be fine - The best way to get in Insanity shape is to do Insanity! LOL! Just keep in mind that you don't have to keep up with the people in the video - at least not on day 1!

What kind of workouts have you been doing?
  • GohardgetHOTT
    Options
    Where can I get the insanity workout?