New to MFP & looking for supportive friends.

Options
I'm looking to lose about 65-75lbs by this time next year. Hopefully by rekindling my love for running it'll help me reach my first goal of 160lbs by spring time. I'm dedicated to losing weight, working out & eating right. My husband is going to probably be my biggest support system as he is changing the way he eats & also gonna workout with me. I'm still new to this site & I'm in need of supportive friends who are looking to drop around the same amount of weight. :) Thanks for reading & hope you all have a great night.

-Kristen

Replies

• roselinville
    Options
    Hi Kristen,
    I just started 60 days ago. I am looking to lose another 30 which would get me to 147. I have lost 20 pounds since starting and I think this app is wonderful. Good for you to start this. I'm happy to hear you have support from the hubby. I would love to check in on you as an accountability partner. Let me know how i can help. Just for starters, you may want to go on the website "Dlife" Its a site for diabetics however, the food is amazing and the calories are wonderful.