Hello New Here

Options
Hello, My name is Mallisa I am new here and excited about the opportunity to meet every one and maybe find some weight loss partners. I have always been over weight up to 220lbs I lost over 60 lbs down to 160 but I always did weight loss by being unhealthy. I was anarexic and stuffing my body with 4 or 5 different diet pills at a time. I recently went to the ER because during my years of abusing my body I ate out my stomach lining. I am now trying lose weight and take good care of my self. I started this journey at 164 lbs I am now 156 lbs and have lost over 6 inches over the past two weeks! But it still isn't good enough and I still feel embarresed of my body and my fitness.. Im trying to find some inspration and believe that I can actually do this..

Replies

• JulianaC7
    JulianaC7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am new here too. I am looking for motivation as well. I have lost 60 pounds and still have 40 to go. I have been stuck for a few years and need to step it up. It is nice to meet you.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You both are doing great for being here and asking for motivation is great. Many great members here and everyone works hard motivating each other. So iI hope you both stick with it and keep charging towards your goals. So far you both have accomplished a ton and you should be proud!
  • HaySpencer
    Options
    Fairly new would love adds
  • maz_z
    maz_z Posts: 55
    Options
    hi guys, feel free to add me :)