Super pumped

Hi everyone!!! So I'm excited that I've actually been logging my food daily and working out everyday after work for 1 hour!!! Woo hoo!! I need to lose 27 lbs!!!! Anyone have anything they can suggest to me to help?!

Replies

• JulianaC7
    JulianaC7 Posts: 13 Member
    I am looking for ideas as well. I am starting to log my food tomorrow. That is awesome that you work out every day! I really have to get motivated. Nice to meet you!
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    It's funny because I've been working out everyday on my lunch hour at work (not always on weekends, I usually do a lot of walking) and saw no change. Since I started tracking my calories, about 2 weeks ago - properly - my pants are loose. My roommate came home from a weeks vacation last night and said "Wow Steph, you look really good!" I was surprised! My next 'weigh in' is December 19th before the holidays. I plan on doing this once a month.

My only suggestion is stick to it and don't let your body plateau - meaning, change up your exercises. Also, even if you have a certain amount of calories to eat, make sure you invest in mostly healthy food. I've given myself ONE cheat day a week to go over my calories, it's always a weekend day because I don't workout (like I said before) and 1,200 calories for this girl is just not enough. Also, for me, I find that it shocks my system - so far! haha.

Good luck :)