Applebees Server Looking For Motivatiors

Options
Hi guys! My name is Tyler and I'm an almost 23 year old server for Applebees. I absolutely love food so thats why I am at where I am now, and I have little self control. I would love to shed the weight I've had for 10 years so I can feel better about myself. Im nervous that I'm gonna stray off track after about a month like I did last time. Please help me :)

Replies

• bhhblue
    bhhblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • maz_z
    maz_z Posts: 55
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! My name is Tyler and I'm an almost 23 year old server for Applebees. I absolutely love food so thats why I am at where I am now, and I have little self control. I would love to shed the weight I've had for 10 years so I can feel better about myself. Im nervous that I'm gonna stray off track after about a month like I did last time. Please help me :)

Hi Tyler,

I can completely understand having little self control but it does get easier. I know it seems so hard especially working in a restaurant where you can snack in the back and then go out with coworkers after a long shift. Trust me, I spent many nights going out after my shift to TGIF, Yardhouse, and Buffalo Wild Wings. Fried foods became my enemy but best friend at the same time. Just remember your goals and why you want to lose weight. Feel free to add me if you would like. :)
  • zx0810r
    zx0810r Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Counting calories and exercising? Figure out what your maintenance level is for calories and then cut out a few hundred. Then exercise. Then watch the weight drop. When you make sure to log everything you eat for the day, it helps from doing that sneaky, guilty snacking.
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    yeahhh buddy you can do it bro!

ps. this is my brother add him hes pretty cool i guess :P
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options