Biggest Loser Tonight!

Options
Hey there, Does anyone have a vote for tonight. I personally would like to see the red lady go. I think she is there more for the game than the weight loss. YES, it is a game also, but if you don't care about weightloss, and only care about money, you should not have taken that spot over someone who would really try hard:)

Replies

• rachelpooh7
    Options
    Me too! I've been waiting for her to go for awhile!! I thought for sure she would go last week when they didn't have immunity.
  • Rodger23
    Rodger23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on that. I can't stand her smug looks. Hope she's tossed tonight.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I never get to watch it on Tuesdays... DH is recording two things on Tivo, so I have to wait a week to watch it on hulu. Stupid Lost and stupid Kitchen Nightmares (I think that's what he's recording anyways:laugh: :laugh: )
  • mama22girlz
    Options
    yeah the red team, her prefferably but him too. I want the GREY team to win. I LOVE the grey team. <3

I usually PVR it too so I can watched it without commercials and fastforward through the crap. lol
  • princesspurple
    Options
    1 pound.....1 pound is the only thing that kept her from going home last week! Poor brown guy! I do like the grey team also....I also am really starting to like white. I think he is getting the confidence now to try to lose the weight, i don't think he had much to begin with. I think it is good his Mom went home because he has to rely on himself. Those dimples are going to really shine! I pretty much like everyone...just now red:)
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    i AGREE THE RED TEAM NEEDS TO GO,I HAVEN'T LIKE THEM SINCE THE BEGINNING.
  • MrBinkerton
    Options
    Be gone Red Team!!!!! I hope one of them goes home!!!

I will miss it tonight :( But....guess what!! I will miss it because I will be working out at the gym with friends :happy: :wink: :happy: :tongue: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • ideretic
    Options
    I also want to see red team go! Love the grey team...guys are great and really giving everything in their workouts! also like Stephanie....she seems like a nice person, motivating others! I can't wait to see tonight's episode!
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    To be fair, I don't have a problem with the red team.

But as far as taking the spot of someone who wants to be there to lose weight, that's really a joke because there are lots of people on that show that don't give it their all.

The game consists of losing the highest percentage of weight, so if she isn't losing weight, she isn't playing the game very well.
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Ihello all

love this Show and when Jillian would not back down from calling her a liar I liked it even more...lol I was so sad that she didn't go home(red lady) I also love gthe grey team I kinda have a tv crush on the younger guy..lol and I'm REALLY STARTING TO LIKE THE PURPLE TEAM. I can't remember anyone's name but my fears is that someone from the yellow ream and pink team will be leaving tonight since they are votiing off two people.
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    I also want to see red team go! Love the grey team...guys are great and really giving everything in their workouts! also like Stephanie....she seems like a nice person, motivating others! I can't wait to see tonight's episode!

yep that's her name, Stephanie.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    To be fair, I don't have a problem with the red team.

But as far as taking the spot of someone who wants to be there to lose weight, that's really a joke because there are lots of people on that show that don't give it their all.

The game consists of losing the highest percentage of weight, so if she isn't losing weight, she isn't playing the game very well.

mvl1014....they had immunity so she was saving the weight loss for the week she didn't have it....that is how she wasn't losing weight but 'playing the game'......
  • princesspurple
    Options
    t jones-i do like her also! she is so pretty, i can't wait to see what she looks like at the end! I love the transformations!
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    mvl1014....they had immunity so she was saving the weight loss for the week she didn't have it....that is how she wasn't losing weight but 'playing the game'......

Right but she can't win at the end without the most weight loss. There's no immunity in the last weigh-in.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I like Stephanie from the purple team too - thought they kind of overlooked her in a few episodes, but she's sticking it out, so good for her. I also don't like Mean Melissa (red team). I think she's vindictive and spiteful.
  • Candiceg13
    Options
    Red lady really reminds me of Tracy from last season... I CANNOT stand her (Red Lady). I am of course supporting Sam and Koli, since they are from the same place as me! And I live next to the football field they filmed their intro on! I am excited to see what yellow teams bring to the table this week, even though they have immunity this week, it will be interesting to see what happens....
  • dreamsdaily
    dreamsdaily Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think someone from the pink team will be going home. the daughter really doesn't seem to want to try very hard. & I agree with most everyone else about the red team. (Just go home already!!) Go gray! & this is the week we find out if White beats the record of 100lbs in the shortest amount of time. 5 weeks?? or six?? I can't remember.
  • Blessed5s
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I so agree with you. She has made me so frustrated for the others who are there to become healthy...NOT play games. It doesn't even appear that she understands how fortunate she is, to be where she is. I really do hope that she won't win anymore immunity challenges so they can vote her off once and for all. I want to see someone win that has worked hard and appreciated the opportunity they've been given to work with those trainers!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Michael (from the white team) I think has to lose 18 pounds tonight (correct me if I'm wrong) to beat last season's winner, and I thought it was cool they brought Dane back last time so the 1st to 100 lost got to meet his inspiration! I can't remember his name, the guy that got it last season...
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I thought Shay from last season was supposed to be on this season, what happened to that?

I really like the Yellow father/daughter team that got to come back. They seem really sweet and genuine.

Memaw