What is your favorite work out music?

Options
jmlopez1969
jmlopez1969 Posts: 7 Member
My favorite work out music right now is Rob Zombies "Past, Present and Future". Its more like a Rob Zombie Greatest hits. This music sends my workout into overdrive! :smokin:

Replies

• cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hmm, you'll laugh especially if you are into Rob Zombie but I listen to Will Smith, Earth/Wind/Fire, KC and the Sunshine Band and i do have some Black Eye Peas in there. I need upbeat dance music to keep me moving!
  • Christin09
    Christin09 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I like listening to audio books when I workout, it helps me pretend I am not there!
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That is a good idea, I never thought of that.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    There are a few that i listen to....but music that i can't help but move when i hear are from bands like Enur (reggae-ish music) benny benassi, and missy elliot.....they make me wanna do "booty bouce" dancing which involves a lot of squats and calf exercises....ciara has a new song out called "work" which i listen to everytime i dance
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Of course I need my Beyonce but i use use Justin timeerlake sexyu back for warm up..lol and anything upbeat.

i might have to try the books on audio though Good idea
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I am an audiobook listener, too. Very nicely distracting from the exercise ;)
  • TanRobins
    Options
    Any song by the Black Eyed Peas will definately add a pep in your step!! Love them!
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    For me, audiobooks distract me toooo much. I guess I am not lucky enough to "walk and chew gum." I need something repetitive and upbeat to keep me focused on exercising. If I get too involved in an audiobook, I start to run slower and listen closer. I guess I am just too wrapped up into books.
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Reggae Music all day!!!!!:glasses:
  • BruceJ555
    Options
    5 Finger Death Punch, Metallica, Godsmack, Van Halen, Creed (Old and New), Reggae,:laugh:
  • chrissysmalls
    Options
    It's Madonna and MJB for me!
  • saraketner
    Options
    There is something about Angry music that really gets me moving..Eminem, Godsmack, Hollywood Undead.. oh, and this is really embarrassing but the first song on my exercise playlist is Brittany Spears Circus..don't tell my husband, he'll never let me live it down!!:blushing: