Hello!

rh2008
rh2008 Posts: 10
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
This web-site seems very user friendly for tracking information. I weigh 219 and would like to be under 200 my at least June. West coast wedding to attend!! I think I weighed 180 in 2000 and have been gaining weight ever since. It's time to do something about it!!! I was reading some post regarding alcoholic beverages. I love my red wine and it will be very, very hard for me to not have my glass while cooking:cry: "my cooking wine" I like to call it. That is probably my biggest problem. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
I will start tracking my progress tomorrow.....here we go.............

Replies

• rh2008
    This web-site seems very user friendly for tracking information. I weigh 219 and would like to be under 200 my at least June. West coast wedding to attend!! I think I weighed 180 in 2000 and have been gaining weight ever since. It's time to do something about it!!! I was reading some post regarding alcoholic beverages. I love my red wine and it will be very, very hard for me to not have my glass while cooking:cry: "my cooking wine" I like to call it. That is probably my biggest problem. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I will start tracking my progress tomorrow.....here we go.............
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you. We are all just a click away:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Welcome!!
  • rh2008
    :happy: Thanks for the welcome. Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.