Cat is helping with weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Cats are good at helping, even if they don't know they're helping. lol
    Oh they know - everything they do is a part of their Top Secret Master Plan in one way or another.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, my cat did something similar. We had a luncheon yesterday and I accidentally left the leftover bundt cake on the counter overnight. Woke up to it on the floor. Straight in the trash and not in my tummy!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I can't believe my internet searches have not found the image of 'weight loss cat helps you diet' of the kitty stealing the spoon out of the mouth of the person.

Well, you get the picture now... I hope.

Next time kitty can bake you a good meal instead of destroying tasty desserts! hah
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    As the resident Crazy Cat Lady, I must tell you that there are lessons to be learned from our fuzzy kids. My cat of 16 yrs, Tabby, who passed last April, taught me many life lessons. To the point that when I was getting involved with a guy who was NO GOOD for me a couple of years ago, right before I was due to go away with him she fell suddenly ill, with no explanation to it...once I canceled the trip and started reconsidering the relationship, Tabby suddenly got better. I have tons of stories like this about her, and about my 2 rescue cats I got after Tabby passed last April, and I truly believe they are sent here to teach us lessons!

So thank Sabrina (my aunt had a cat named Sabrina lol), snuggle her tonight and try again tomorrow, one day at a time! :)
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    A dog person friends shared this with me. So on the money! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbycvPwr1Wg