Look HOT for New Year's Eve!

Options
I usually stay home on New Year's Eve. Don't want to fight the people, the traffic etc. However, this year, for some reason, I feel like going out and getting all dolled up!

I would LOVE to lose at least 5lbs if not more this month! I would like to feel sexy in whatever I decide to wear! Plus, it'll be a great start to the new year!

I currently workout 6 days a week but have been mixing it up, doing different things, keeping it fresh. I am thinking about doing some Insanity or Asylum for 30 days but we'll see. I'll definately be doing something!

So, if anyone else is interested in joining me in the next 30 days towards a small goal, than you're more than welcome!

Here's to looking HOT HOT HOT for New Year's! :drinker:

Replies

• woahitsangie
    woahitsangie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    New Years Eve is my 1st wedding anniversary! Ive currently lost what I gained after my first year of marriage lol but another 5lbs would be awesome so I can take a pic and send to my hubby (hes deployed right now) so I am in it with ya!!

SW - 192
    CW - 169
    GW for Dec - 164
    GW all together - 135/140 area
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My ultimate goal weight is the same and I would LOVE to make it! Let's do this!
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am definitely down! Having small goals, helps keep me focused.

SW 250
    CW 179
    GW for NY 169
    GW - size 6
  • fusion777
    Options
    Love the idea of getting all dolled up!! I hate going out on New Year's Eve but sometimes I do dress up and stay home (lol), not just on New Year's Eve. I'd like to lose more than 5lbs but I will take what I can get!

2012 has been a rough year for me so I will be happy to celebrate with a big ol' good riddance and embrace 2013!!

Happy early anniversary, woah!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'll be HOT, but here's my goals lol

SW - 228
    CW - 205
    GW for December - 199
    Long-term GW - 130
  • lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 more lbs by New Year's!
    Start Weight: 251
    Current Weight: 173
    Goal Weight for New Year's Eve: 163
    Final Coal Weight:149
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey AmyFett You will be hot! I'm the same size as you and I'm sexy and I know it! Work out :))
  • goody2shews
    Options
    Here we go!

Starting weight May 31st 2012: 217

CW: 194

GW for Dec. 31st: 184

Long term GW: 140ish

Going to the salon tomorrow for a pick me up before the storm! I use to reward myself by going out to dinner. Now, I hit the Aveda salon with all I got :))
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    what are you going to wear?
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Yeah!!! Looks like we've got a good group here! I have a cute dress that I'd love to wear! Oh and of course, the shoes! :wink:

So, what has everyone been doing for workouts? What do you like and have found works for you?
  • goody2shews
    Options
    I have no idea what to wear. My mom is taking me shopping for Christmas. I have an idea what to shop for now.
    I have been in aquatic physical therapy for 3 months and have another 2 to go. I go twice a week. I have worked up to using my treadmill 3 days a week in addition to the PT. I started using 2 lbs weights about 2 weeks ago with some arm exercises but, it is a huge difference than being in the heated pool. My pain has increased with doing that too but, I'm declaring war on myself. :)
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    YES new years is my motivation. I want to be at 125 by them. I am at 129 ish now but i have been here for a LONG time. WE CAN DO IT.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    YES new years is my motivation. I want to be at 125 by them. I am at 129 ish now but i have been here for a LONG time. WE CAN DO IT.

starting weight 173
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    When I initially starte losing weight and changing my lifestyle I set a goal that I wanted to get down to 190 by new year's eve.

While we likely won't be heading out anywhwere, we are inviting friends etc. over. So, I can still look HOT.

SW: 204
    CW: 198
    12/31 GW: 190

Final GW: 175
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Tzippy7: Wow girl! Nice work! How long did it take you to get down to your CW? My starting weight was 183 and even though I'm no where near 129; I feel so much better but I'd still like to lose at least 20lbs.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Alright! Today is December 1st! Did you get you workout in? How's your eating going today?

I just got back from an awesome 90 min kickboxing workout! Feeling great! Just had my Shakeology and ready to take on the day!

Make progress today!
  • natalienicole502
    natalienicole502 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I bought two sexy dresses a pink one and a blue. The pink is already a little big on me and I refuse to buy another!!! So, I'm in!!! All you ladies feel free to add me!!!
  • katealbright
    katealbright Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Excuse to get a New Year's dress? Heck yeeaahhh lol
    CW: 130.6
    GW (jan 1st): 125
    UGW: 118
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Alright guys, the alarm is set for 4am! I'll be burning fat with Turbo Fire! You guys set to do this? Start the week off on the right foot!
  • FatTessSkinnyTess
    Options
    I joined MFP a few months back but only started using it last Thursday, and am looking for some motivation to stay on track. I'd love to get below 65kg (143lbs) by New Years!!

Good Luck everyone! We can do this!! :)

Heaviest = approx 73kg (160lbs)
    CW 68kg (150lbs)
    New Years Goal is 65kg (143lbs)
    UGW is 55kg (121lbs)