December 2012 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
Okay *kitten* movers, here's the new thread for December's Move Your *kitten* Challenge.....

We started the first MYAC thread in November 2010 and have been going strong and growing more and more each month.....Welcome to the newbies and welcome back to the oldies

1. Set your goal....
2. Make your ticker or add your goal to the thread.
3. Get moving your *kitten* starting Saturday, Dec 1st.
4. Post as often as you can to the thread so Dino can keep the sheet up to date. You are welcome to report what you are moving each time BUT please make sure you post the TOTAL Miles moved.

Please do not post any November miles here...Dino will update our November spreadsheet when the month ends...Please add only December goals/miles to this thread.....

The goal is to set a distance goal KM or Miles and Track your distance for the month...you are challenging yourself, not competing against anyone else.....the miles can be on a treadmill, the stairmaster, the elliptical, the bike, roller blades, walking, running, biking, hiking, swimming (if you can measure).....Just set a goal and do the work...

Report to the thread often to keep Dino updated because he tracks our info on a spreadsheet so you can see how you are doing compared to the group but not to compete with them....the idea is to set your goal and reach it before the end of the month....

Welcome to all - new and old.....have a great month challenging yourself....

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    december goal is 75 miles for me...
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Im going to go for 75 miles this month!
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Goal of 80 miles for this month!!

exercise.png
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I'll go for 40 again. :smile:
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 42 miles next month!!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    My goal is 60+
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    I'll go for 75 again even though i missed it this month
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for December, think I'll keep it at 30 Miles since the month is so busy already. Thanks once again for doing this!
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,257 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. My goal for December is 100 miles.
    I just finished November at 100.
  • sassyfrass9
    sassyfrass9 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. My goal is 70 miles for December! All running...treadmill and outside :)
  • Lady_Taylor
    Lady_Taylor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My goal is 80 Miles
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    I'm in again for 175 miles!

exercise.png
  • neudeb12
    neudeb12 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join; my goal will be 50 miles
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I want back in! I sat out November because I kept forgetting to log and wasn't moving my *kitten* very much anyway and hadn't hit my goals the last few months. But I have been on the treadmill quite a bit lately and I need to start keeping track of it again. I am going to shoot for 40 miles in December.

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,927 Member
    Options
    Hello friends, new and old. I just realized I've joined the 1,000 miler club in the MYA challenge. Woot! Woot! :drinker:

I'm in for another 100 in December. Thank you again, Dinos and Denise. for all you do.

exercise.png
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm back for December after a month off!

Think I'll make my goal 60 miles.

Thanks Denise for setting us up for another month, and to Dino for tracking :flowerforyou:
  • EWhitaker526
    EWhitaker526 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie and I'd like to start at 25.
  • EWhitaker526
    EWhitaker526 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    How do I make a mile ticker?
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    150 again for me...since that's been my number every month all year :ohwell:

Thank you guys for keeping this challenge going month after month...it really helps keep me motivated!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    How do I make a mile ticker?
    Go to an online site like ticker factory, and you can create it there. When you finish the steps, you'll get a URL that you can paste here.