Back on track?

So I started trying to lose weight in May of this year. And from May-September, I had lost 60lbs. In September, I ran into some unrelated health problems and was unable to work out. I also had no appetite and a hard time keeping anything that I did eat down. I had to eat things that sounded good to me at the time, and they weren't always the healthy option. I've been cleared since November 7th to exercise and return to life as normal. I'm having such a hard time getting back on track. I still have another 20-30lbs to lose. I didn't come all this way, and do all this work to still feel fat. With Thanksgiving and my birthday, I had told myself I would start this past Monday. It's now Friday, and I've been eating like a crazy fat lady all week. It's like all my willpower left me. I don't know how to get back into my routine after the last 2 months of craziness. Anyone have any advice?

Replies

• Hey there :)
    I know excactly how you feel. I always set goals for myself and then I never end up going through with them. My advice would be to take it one day at a time, and never ever wait till monday. start right now. and then youll be glad you didnt wait when monday rolls around. its always gonna be hard but you have to keep pushing yourself.
    i hope it works out for you!