Fitbit

Options
Anyone else have one? Mine came today and I love it already! :bigsmile: I'm still in the learning stages and wondered if anyone had any tips. Let me know.

Replies

• TwentyTen
    Options
    That does sound like a nifty little gadget. Does it seem to be spot-on accurate so far?
  • HeidiRodzen
    HeidiRodzen Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Well, I just got it this afternoon so I've only been able to test certain things. I did a round on the elliptical tonight and the calories burned estimated by the machine compared to the fitbit were only 3 calories apart. That's pretty decent. The distance wasn't as close, but it says in the manual that bikes, ellipticals and other stationary type machines won't be as accurate . I was doing a 5K so I knew the distance was 3.125. The fitbit had only added about 2.5 miles.
  • Alexandra888
    Options
    Whats that?
  • ljm0104
    Options
    Can you keep us updated on how you like it and how accurate it is. I am thinking about purchasing one. Thanks!
  • HeidiRodzen
    Options
    Sure.

Alexandra - Visit www.fitbit.com.
  • HeidiRodzen
    Options
    The sleep tracker is awesome!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I'll follow this thread too. :tongue: The sleep tracker would be the reason for me to get it - I think. LOL. But it would be cool to see my actual calorie burn for the entire day to see if I am eating enough / too little. To get a better idea of that. :tongue:
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    The sleep tracker is what is selling me on this product as well, I can't wait to get one!