1 year 86 pounds lost

Options
This will be the first time for me to post progress pictures on here. I can't seem to get some of these to resize so I guess those will have to be right clicked and opened into a new tab:grumble:

I changed my lifestyle a little over a year ago. I started out cutting out sodas and fast food. At the beginning of December I got a gym membership with my boyfriend and started working. I've been working out an average of 5 days a week for an hour each time.

When I joined the gym that's when I started calorie tracking and doing the traditional low fat diet. My first 50 pounds were lost with this method. Right around the beginning of April I switched to a keto lifestyle and love it. I have lost another 36 pounds so far.

I am 5 ft 4. I started off at 250-255 pounds, size 18, and those were starting to get tight. Currently I am 168pounds, size 10 and can tightly fit into 8s.

My goal size is a size 6. I don't have a specific weight that I want to be at, but I'm assuming I will be around 150.

The changes in my face are insane.

Goodbye chins!
zVpzV.jpg

Going for the psycho look...
kFgCk.jpg

It was mind blowing comparing these two together.
3NOOy.jpg

Same blouse in both pictures:
9HPZ4.jpg

Not really the best comparison pictures but it helped me see the difference in my waist and chest area
jJ2lD.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!