30 Day Shred before and after. Minimal weightloss

Options
This is me after finally completing the Shred. I havent weighed yet but I think I may have lost 2 or 3lbs MAYBE. Not too big a difference, but I think I see some changes. What about you? Notice any changes??? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Curvimami/ Tia

30dsba.jpg

Replies

• sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    the scale may not show a lot, but your body has DEFINITELY changed!!! you look leaner, great job!
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I see a change in the tummy area...way to grind it out for 3o days!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I definately see a change. You look slimmer and much more toned! Great job!
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Definitely a change! Your waist looks a lot more nipped-in & small, & your upper arms look slimmer as well. Great job :)
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Your hip-area looks tighter too, i think
  • themeaningofthemorning
    Options
    The scale is often misleading after a rigorous new routine like the shred - it's nothing to worry about! Essentially, if your muscles aren't used to being used that often, they will start to retain water and swell. Once your body adjusts or you go down to working out 4-5 days a week, you'll see changes on the scale.

Your body looks like it has changed a TON. Good work!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Thanx so much everyone for the feedback. I was getting so frustrated with my results. Its nice to know you all can see some change in my body. Im definitely feeling a little better :smile: . Thanx again :heart:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I see a change in the tummy area...way to grind it out for 3o days!

Thanx Sweet4Tee!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    the scale may not show a lot, but your body has DEFINITELY changed!!! you look leaner, great job!

Thank you very much :-)
  • art3mislecter
    art3mislecter Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Your tummy and thighs really show it. Nice job!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Your tummy and thighs really show it. Nice job!

Awww, thanx so much! :blushing:
  • Curvimami
    Options
    The scale is often misleading after a rigorous new routine like the shred - it's nothing to worry about! Essentially, if your muscles aren't used to being used that often, they will start to retain water and swell. Once your body adjusts or you go down to working out 4-5 days a week, you'll see changes on the scale.

Your body looks like it has changed a TON. Good work!

Thanx so much for you input. I really appreciate it. I Think I will ease up a bit on the strength training this month and see what my body does. :smile:
  • SunnyStef
    SunnyStef Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are definately smaller in the belly area and you lost a lot in your back. Your hips also look much smaller. Awesome job! I know how hard the 30 Day Shred can be. I did it a few years ago and lost a lot of weight. I gained it back and I don't think I could do it now. But Congrats!
  • kniclou
    kniclou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can really see the change in your stomach area. Great job!
  • msthubbard
    Options
    The pounds may not show but you have lost inches in your waist, hips and thighs. That is very evident from the picture. Keep up the great work!!!
  • pawheeler1
    pawheeler1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Nice, most of it may be in inches, Def see a difference! I am on day 6 hope to get throught the full 30!
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    your effort totally shows! GREAT JOB!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I see a big change in your back and stomach, and you're tighter and toned everywhere in general. Way to go! I just did Day 12 this morning and your pic motivates me to keep going!
  • mikeswife04
    mikeswife04 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ah girlie.. You can see a difference... Just gotta keep at it... When I finished the 30ds there was only a little change, then I moved on to her other dvds, Ripped in 30 and Killer abs. It only gets better!!!!! Keep your head up and be proud of yourself you look great :)
  • goddessofsewing
    goddessofsewing Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I amazed at your tummy, right below your belly button. It looks terrific! Losing that made your hips smoother. I just did day two and I hope to see results like yours when I'm done. Way to go!