GMC diet

has anyone done/heard of this before?

http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/~jajoo/gmdiet.html

Replies

• Klinger tried that once -- a Jeep, to exact -- and got really sick.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaC_1gloQrh98ePmCtYu1LG4CM7ewEnf9haNRWlVo0i_aLicpXC2NonqAezA
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    It comes around every once in awhile. Sounds unnecessarily restrictive, and in really strange ways, to me.
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    I tried this a couple of years ago,,don't bother ,waist of time,didnt work,and ended up binging at the end and gaining a bunch of extra weight...
  • disgusting! tried it and you feel sick! and its majority water what you loose
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    I would not be able to sustain this and a 10 - 17 lb weight loss in one week is not healthy in my opinion.

I would not touch this as whatever was lost would probably be gained back again after.

Just eat healthy food at a calorie deficit and excercise no need for anyone to put themselves through things like eating 8 bananas a day to replace potassium and sodium that was lost in the previous days. Sounds daft to me.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    My manager has done this, twice. Didn't know that's what it was called. Each time she couldn't figure out why all of the weight show lost came back instantly.