NSV Fitted apron now actually looks fitted (pics)

So a couple of years ago I asked my mom to make me the world's most amazing apron to match my amazing art skills. She spliced together a couple of different patterns to come up with a wonderful apron that used old denim jeans to make tons of pockets and little loops to put all sorts of brushes. I ended up thinking it was too nice to wear into the studio so I've been using it for cooking instead. However despite being made to be fitted and to look nicer than the average apron, it still didn't quite fit my figure as well as I had hoped.

Anyhow, jumping ahead, today I tried it on again (just goes to show how my husband does more of the cooking than me) and it actually looks fitted the way it was supposed to! I was so happy I just had to share it with all of you. I've taken pictures of it before, but never wanted to share them with people as I realized how bad I looked wearing it, but now I can finally be proud to share off my mom's wonderful invention. :)

Onto pics. Here is me wearing it when she first made it at my highest weight. Check out all those cool loops though.

HNI_0038-1.jpg

And here is now wearing it. I insisted on the faux zipper pocket.

IMG_0881-1.jpg

And here is a picture from the front to see how it is more fitted to highlight curves now that I'm getting them. :)

IMG_0885-1.jpg

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend of NSVs!

Replies

• pennyjoef
    pennyjoef Posts: 9 Member
    Looks great! Love your hair too!
  • binglebandit
    binglebandit Posts: 531 Member
    Looks great! Love your hair too!

Thanks, I just got dreads so they are sort of in the awkward messy stage.
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    :drinker: Looks way better, thanks for posting, it keeps me motivated to see stories like yours.
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    You look amazing!! What a cool apron :) There's such a big difference between the two pics, you're doing great!!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    I love aprons, you look like such a domestic goddess!
  • binglebandit
    binglebandit Posts: 531 Member
    I love aprons, you look like such a domestic goddess!

I'm addicted to aprons. I have a whole pinterest board of all the aprons I want to make someday. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!