Shorties? 5'-?

Options

Replies

• taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi there:smile:

I am 5'3. Starting weight 149...current weight 140....goal 135 by Feb 4th, my 45th birthday. My heaviest weight has been 166 in 2009.
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    5"1' (almost)
    SW (this time) 135
    CW 123
    GW 115-118

I had gotten up to 185 pounds but lost 67 pounds 5 years ago and kept it off until recently. Kicking myself for letting all of my original hard work almost slip away, but happy I'm nipping it in the bud before it gets out of control again!
  • jenpen1819
    Options
    HEY!!! I am also a shortie! I'm about 5'1.5", I used to weigh around 140 then got down to about 108, but sadly got back up to around 125 :ohwell: But, recently started getting back on track and am just eating healthier and working out! It helps to not tell myself I'm in a ''diet'' but instead just putting better food in my body, when I need it ( and in moderation when I just want it, hey sometimes you have to splurge and treat yourself :laugh: ) I was doing decently well and got to about 118 on my own, then I found this website and I have to say it has helped me so much!!! I love it! It helps me to understand what I'm putting in my body more and what it needs! I'm currently at 116, with a goal weight of about 105ish, but more importantly, just what I feel comfortable with and I can maintain without feeling super deprived! I agree with everyone, us shorties have to stick together because tall people just don't understand the whole ''if you gain 4 lbs thing it has nowhere to go but horizontally!'' Love hearing new tips on workouts as well as healthy recipes! Also love meeting new people with similar fitness goals!! Add me if you have questions or have tips, tricks or ideas to help me achieve my goals, and I will gladly try to reciprocate the help!

P.s. sorry that was sooo long! Guess I had a lot more to say than I thought :blushing:
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2... my highest weight (pregnant) 234 sw was 228, cw is 205, and gw is 130
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    HW: 152
    CW: 119.6
    GW: 115? maybe (not sure if that'll good on me or not....we'll have to see; I care more about my size than my weight)

I'm currently a size 2 and prefer to stay there.

Current body fat: 15%
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    5 feet!

HW:137

CW:113

GW:109

UGW: 104
  • Tiffanit804
    Tiffanit804 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 4'11 and last time I checked 170. Trying to get down to at least 125-120 feel free to add me.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" of Polynesian decent. Which means heavy bones and large twitch muscle.
    SW: 245 Jan 2012
    CW: 199 (Nov 21)
    GW: 165
    UGW: 145
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft,
    my start weight in July was 204ish (sorry I normally think in kg!),
    current weight 165,
    first goal weight is 120,
    but I used to be 97 odd, so I'll see if I'm happy at 120 then maybe set a new goal. I'd rather be slightly curvy and toned than skinny. And after having five kids I'd really really like a tummy tuck and breast lift.
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Great hearing from everyone. Thanks for sharing your stories. I hope we can be there to support each other on our journeys!
  • laurenk08
    laurenk08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am a shortie too! 5'0"
    sw was about 170
    current is 135
    Goal is 120 or less!
    I have been on this journey for about a year now and I feel sooo much better about myself! I can't wait to get to my goal but i feel great at 135!
    My daily calorie goal is 1200 and i feel just fine eating that, anymore then that i feel over-filled usually. Any other shorties who would like to give and receive more motivation let me know :)
  • Antheatg
    Options
    im 4'11 and my highest weight was 50kgs (110lbs) my current weight is 44kg (96lbs) and my goal weight is 42kg (93lbs) :)
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit over 5'1 and started off in August 2011 at 63 kg (almost 139 lbs) got to my lowest weight last January at 52 kg (around 115 lbs) and stayed there until two months ago when I started slacking off and gained back about 1.5 kg (3.5 lbs or so) to end up at 118 lbs where I am now.

So off I go again in order to get rid of this darn muffin top I seem to have gained =(. Goal 21% body fat which should put me at 110-111 lbs.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. I started off around 170 and am now 125-ish. I'd like to loose maybe 5 more pounds but I'm not in a hurry at this point. You're welcome to add me.

I knew that I was petite but I had now idea just *how* petite I was until I lost the weight. I'm practically an elf.
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11.

SW 110
    GW 103
  • CatLadyyy
    Options
    I`m 5`2.. Currently 109lbs .. GW of 105! Only 4 more to go!!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Wow--seeing some of these goals make me kind of sad.
  • CatLadyyy
    Options

And why`s that?
  • Mesi13
    Mesi13 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am 5'1". Highest Weight : 168-lb
    Current weight is: 141 lb
    Goal Weight is: 118 - 120 lb
    Feel free to add me
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

And why`s that?

Because some seem unrealistically low --then looking at some of the profiles it seems like pro-Ana inspiration. That makes me sad.