52 and finally ready to do it...I think!

Options
I am feeling very motivated to lose the weight this time but I have failed so many times in the past that I need a confidence boost to make me realize that I can do this.:noway:

Replies

• weebles
    Options
    Congrats on making that FINAL decision....I am 51 and totally understand the frustration. Check out the inspirational pics on the site....unbelievable! Makes me a believer that I WILL conquer this final quest! If you need someone to talk to feel free to contact me. We all need support and motivation and this site offers it all!

Have a GREAT day! :flowerforyou:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I'm 52 and this site has been a Godsend!!! :flowerforyou: You can do it:bigsmile: ... I joined in January and have dropped so much faster than all the other diets that I've ever tried. Just follow the basics by logging your foods - drink your 64 oz of water and it is amazing at what happens. :wink: People are so supportive here! :drinker: Good luck to you on your journey to find the new you!!! :drinker:
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    HI!!!

ist off, there's no "I think", secondly... try as hard as you can not to look back at the past. Look at today and then tomorrow. You can do this... be all about 1 meal at a time. It's hard to keep trying sometimes. I hope you find lots of motivation here as-well-as support! We're all routing for you :flowerforyou:
  • queen3510
    Options
    Hi Skinanc,

It's is great that you are ready to do this. That is the most important element on this journey. Our mind has to be set, our plan has to be in place and it's our commitment and determination to be healthy that will bring it to past. Our failures are there to show us "what not to do", not to beat up on us, so consider what didn't work for you before and know that that is not the way to go. You have all the tools you need to be successful, you just need to successfully use them.

Hang in there and keep getting back up when you fall down. Each step will bring you closer to your goal. Keep stepping girl!!!!
  • rockwife
    Options
    welcome:smile:
  • skinanc
    Options
    Thanks for such a warm welcome! This is great! You're right... I need to stop saying I think and instead say I will!
  • skinanc
    Options
    WOW, you are amazing and truly an inspiration. What would you say is the #1 thing that has helped you do so well.:noway: