I FELL OFF THE WAGON...

Options
2»

Replies

• marlenevaldez
    Options
    Having a bad day or week or whatever it may be is just part of the whole process of losing weight. In order to lose weight, you are in for the long term and breaking your diet is naturally going to be a part of that process. You would not be human if it wasn't. That is how i look at it so i won't get disgusted with myself and just say ' I give up...' It works for me and i hope it helps you.
  • eyesontheprize13
    Options
    Okay well the biggest thing to remember is that unless you want to gain it all back, there is no wagon. Once you realize there's no wagon, every day is just another day and there is no right or wrong, only a spectrum of choices. Some lead to a more healthy life style than others. But they build or fall apart incrementally, so each day is but a small piece in the context of a life well-lived or a life unrealized.:smile: So just make a plan for tomorrow and burn the wagon.

BURN THE WAGON! I love this!
  • kimchristineb
    Options
    Thank you! :smile:
  • Yorda_x
    Options
    Me too I feel so greedy and sick after eating so much whipped cream =( thank goodness each day is a new opportunity!
  • kimchristineb
    Options
    Each day IS a new opportunity. I like that thought. THANKYOU! :flowerforyou: