Question ???

ccdo
ccdo Posts: 217
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
if i miss one day of workout at the gym will this affect my weight the next day or will it stay the same??? just wondering or do i need to restrict that day that i dont excercise ? thanks everyone :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Unfortunately, there is no answer for this. Everyone's bodies are so different and flux so much, not one person could give you a yes or no answer. I doubt there will be much of a change, but it's not uncommon to see one. take a day off is really good for your body, to mend and heal from working so hard! You have great motivation, I've been reading your posts, and I really enjoy them. Have a great day!
  • ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    Unfortunately, there is no answer for this. Everyone's bodies are so different and flux so much, not one person could give you a yes or no answer. I doubt there will be much of a change, but it's not uncommon to see one. take a day off is really good for your body, to mend and heal from working so hard! You have great motivation, I've been reading your posts, and I really enjoy them. Have a great day!

Awww thanks sweetie :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.