My final results *before and afters included*

Good morning friends!
My name is Lacie and I have come a long way in the last 6 months. I have lost a total of 46+ pounds and worked my butt off! I went from a size 16 womans to a size 9/10 juniors in pants and a size XL to a size Small/Medium in shirts... I started my weight loss journey in May of this year and set many goals and surpassed them, even though I didnt know I could do it! My original goal was 165 lbs... well today I am 152 lbs and so happy with my progress. I am on a "break" from weight loss and toning and just enjoying my new body! My last goal I set for myself was 150 lbs, but to be honest, what is 2 lbs?? I am so thrilled that I have come this far! The day I stepped on the scale, it went OVER 200 lbs!! I was so upset and thats when I decided I needed to make a lifestyle change! I never took pics when I was bigger because I was so disgusted with myself. I started taking "before" pics right around 180+ lbs, so thats where my pics start. The afters are a few days ago at 152!!

I am so much happier and confident in myself. My husband and family have been my biggest fans and supporters! I am happy to say I have been able to mantain and even continue losing slightly without all the crazy exercise! :) So to me, I feel that I have really made a HUGE difference in my eating and activity levels.

Please enjoy my pics and add me if you would like!

Unfortunately, it was necessary to remove two photos from this post in order to comply with our community guidelines re: photos. We applaud the poster's success, and encourage her to reply to this thread with an alternate image. Photo guidelines can be reviewed here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines.

112312.jpg

*Edited* BTW - I am 5'5" and 29 years old. :)

Replies

• If you take notice, I will ALWAYS have curves, and I am happy about that! I have HUGE hips and some thick legs and a nice bottom... I am not upset with my traits at all.... even with all of my curves, I still think I have made AWESOME progress. When I look at these pics, it makes me want to cry! I worked hard for my "new" body and I will not let anyone put me down because I have a "thick" frame.

A GIRL WITHOUT CURVES IS LIKE A PAIR OF JEANS WITH NO POCKETS.... NO WHERE TO PUT YOUR HANDS! :) ...
  • salsagal36
    salsagal36 Posts: 91 Member
    You look amazing! Well done.
  • You look amazing! Well done.

THANKS!! :)
  • SarahAFerguson
    SarahAFerguson Posts: 250 Member
    Congratulations Lacie! You are looking great. Would you mind sharing how you lost the weight. I'm at your starting point after losing 26 pounds and have stalled up.
  • Congratulations Lacie! You are looking great. Would you mind sharing how you lost the weight. I'm at your starting point after losing 26 pounds and have stalled up.

I kept my goal of cal intake at aroun 1200-1400 per day... I walked 3-6 miles every other day and rode my bike for about an hour on the days I didnt walk. I just finished JM 30 day shred which I did from OCT to NOV...

I recently started jogging once a week to maintain my hard work... I also am trying to find ways to get my legs a little more fit...

I only drink water and coffee - with one sweet and low... I do not eat after 7pm. :)

I still ate my favorite foods and chocolate, just in moderation! :) I NEVER believe in "diets". I always wanted to be sure I could enjoy my fav things! I went out to dinner, I eat candy, and I enjoy whatever I want to eat, just carefully watching HOW MUCH I eat :)
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    you look fantastic,you have great curves
  • you look fantastic,you have great curves

Thanks so much!! I am glad I have curves, I NEVER wanted to lose them! Those are my mommy trophies :) lol...
  • dexfatpants
    dexfatpants Posts: 55 Member
    You look amazing!! Great job! Curves are hot!
  • You look amazing!! Great job! Curves are hot!

Thank you! I always thought curves were better anyway! ;) My husband will say the same! lol
  • tairaven
    tairaven Posts: 72 Member
    You look fabulous Lacie!! Congratulations on all you're hard work! The curves are great!! You've done a fantastic job :-)

BTW, I love your quote!!
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    congrats on a job well done great pics dont you ever let someone else judge you we do this for ourselves and as long as we feel our hard work is paying off thats all that counts if any one wants to judge stick tongue out as you raise finger keep smiling though as you do it
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    look awesome and I love the comment about curvy girls :laugh:
  • Take notice in my front view pics, I did have a c-section, I will never have a completely flat belly, but I think it has evened out well... ?? :)
  • You look fabulous Lacie!! Congratulations on all you're hard work! The curves are great!! You've done a fantastic job :-)

BTW, I love your quote!!

Thank you!!!
  • look awesome and I love the comment about curvy girls :laugh:
    Thanks lol! I love it too!!
  • congrats on a job well done great pics dont you ever let someone else judge you we do this for ourselves and as long as we feel our hard work is paying off thats all that counts if any one wants to judge stick tongue out as you raise finger keep smiling though as you do it

Thanks lol!!

You have lost a lot of weight!! GREAT JOB!!!!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Great work!! You look terrific.
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Congrats! It is great you are happy with the curves in your body.. honestly I have always hoped mine would go away.. but I don't think they will.. my lower half likes to be big -_- I have heard that if that is how your body is shaped, that is how it is gonna be anyway.

Either way don't ever feel like you have to justify yourself to anyone. A lot of people confuse real curves with being over weight, ignore them.

And I just want to throw you a word of caution on the 1300 -1400 cals thing.. in a few years/months that might not work anymore and you're likely to get stuck. I did it for 4 years and got stuck.

I eat MUCH more now and the scale actually moves down. I will never understand why, but I just want to say don't get stuck on feeling like you can only eat so many calories. I'm having a hard time to stop being afraid of food and just eat.. not eating is actually hindering me.
  • Great work!! You look terrific.

Thank you!! :)
  • Congrats! It is great you are happy with the curves in your body.. honestly I have always hoped mine would go away.. but I don't think they will.. my lower half likes to be big -_- I have heard that if that is how your body is shaped, that is how it is gonna be anyway.

Either way don't ever feel like you have to justify yourself to anyone. A lot of people confuse real curves with being over weight, ignore them.

And I just want to throw you a word of caution on the 1300 -1400 cals thing.. in a few years/months that might not work anymore and you're likely to get stuck. I did it for 4 years and got stuck.

I eat MUCH more now and the scale actually moves down. I will never understand why, but I just want to say don't get stuck on feeling like you can only eat so many calories. I'm having a hard time to stop being afraid of food and just eat.. not eating is actually hindering me.

THanks!

The calories, that was just during my attempts to LOSE the weight, I do understand the importance of eating healthy and all that good stuff! :) Thank you for the information, I believe I will probably eat more like 2200 to maintain.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!