HYBRID WITH TREADMILL AND P90X??

Options
Ive been trying to find a site where I can get a schedule of Treadmill and P90X does anyone know where I can get it? Ive done P90X and I love my Treadmill so I want to do both but in the right way.. Id appriciate it if someone can help me out..

Thanks,

Susie

Replies

• RatherBeFishing
    RatherBeFishing Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I don't if this helps, but I do Insanity and heavy weight lifting. I just follow the Insanity stuff in the mornings and then lift after work three times a week. You might be able to do the same thing with the treadmill. But, I am not sure why you would want to mix cardio and cardio.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I added my running to the X program because I love the calorie burn from a good run... it won't hurt to throw in a couple of double days.. IMO
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    The cardio in P90X isnt hardcore and my Treadmill is.. :) thats why I want to mix in both.. I was looking at the Insanity and P90X hybrid looks pretty interesting I think I may do that.. Its 7 days but im not doing 7 day workout I will get burned out.. Ill do 6 and hopefully my Chalean will come in the mail soon so I can start hers.. :)

Thanks for the advise.. :)