need some motivation

Options
Hey everyone. So I am currently a graduate student from new york. I've put on a lot of weight (about 55lbs) during college and graduate school simply because all I did was sit on my butt, study, not exercise at all, and have a lot of coffee. I have realized a while ago that I really need to get back to a healthy weight, but I've never been able to keep up with the changes. I've also been having some serious back issues for the past three years so I'm hoping that taking some weight off will help me with that. So I guess what I'm looking for are some friends here to keep me motivated. Thanks =)

Replies

• CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi it's always great when we want to makes change for the better lets get started!!!
  • Cindymoon
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name in Cindy and I am a forty one year young single mom of four children. I am almost done raising the last of of my kids my baby is 17. I have devoted my life to them now it's my turn to do something for myself. I want to get healthy and have an active life. So I have started this app about a week ago and so for so good. It's still hard when you have a teenage child around the house that can and will eat anything, and not gain. Especially when just a week ago I was also eating everything she is still eating. I love food but I love myself more. Well depends on the food. Help need willpower!!! Would love to hear from anyone for inspiration and encouragement.