Abs Diet for Women Success Stories

Options
2»

Replies

• chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    ahhh so glad I found this - just finishing reading tonight - even doing the exercises this evening ready for a full day tomorrow.

Was at the dr today and got weighed then we went round and she said sorry did yu see the number on the scale - I repeated it to her and she said oh that's what I thought but I just didn't believe you weighed that much..you carry it well.

The hideous thing is that's not the first time someone's said it to me (and I'm 30lb lighter than I was first time!!!) so just the kick up the *kitten* I need to finally do this!!!
  • ekdennis
    ekdennis Posts: 62
    Options
    I just started the Abs Diet yesterday, but I didn't get the book solely for women because I wanted my husband on board with me too. My understanding is that the principles are still the same. Anyway, I successfully finished Day 1 yesterday, and it wasn't that hard. I enjoyed eating every few hours, and I love the fact that i can still eat things I love (peanut butter, cheese, etc).

For those of you who have been doing this for some time, how long did it take for you to see a change, and did you gain at first? Thanks!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!