Won the Transformation Challenge at my gym!

Options
bokodasu
bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
So my trainer said, hey, we're doing this transformation challenge thing and I'd really like it if you'd join in. Each trainer is trying to get as many people as we can to do it. And I said no way, that's dumb, I've got too many hormonal issues going on, I can't lose weight, I don't wanna. And he said, ok, but how about you join? And I said no. And he said, ok, yeah, I hear you, but could you just please sign up? And I said FINE, I will DO your stupid program and I will SHOW you that it doesn't work, and then you have to leave me alone.

And so then I had to really do the stupid program (which is in reality a perfectly reasonable weight-loss/body-recomp program) because if I didn't follow the instructions then he could say that it was my fault it didn't work. And, hey, go figure, it worked. In 13 weeks, I lost 12% of my bodyweight and went down 16% bodyfat (which works out to a bit less than 18 lbs. lost, with about 15 of those being fat). My max lifts stayed pretty much where they were, except my squat and bench press went up a teensy bit.

So now my trainer's going to have a big head for the next couple of weeks, because I had to admit he was right, but he ALSO has to give me free training (that being the prize), so I can live with that.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!