Driver's License Photo, Then & Now

Options
ShannonMpls
ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
I went to get my driver's license renewed, and handed my old one to the DMV lady who looked at me, looked at the license, then did a double-take.

"Wow. What a difference!"

I didn't think all that much of it until I got my new license in the mail.

photo6-2.jpg

Umm, yeah. Guess losing 135 pounds makes a bit of a difference ;)

(for more pictures and info:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/750327-15-months-134-pounds-lost-at-goal-pics-included
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ShannonMpls )

Replies

• nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    That's amazing, great job :)
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference. Great job!
  • smousley
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't wait to do this with my work ID picture! :smile:
  • ShannonMpls
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't wait to do this with my work ID picture! :smile:

I wish I could with my work ID but they don't do renewals on those! I was lucky that it was time to renew my DL...hated showing that old one. Plus this one actually displays my real life weight.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You honestly look like a different person to me. Great progress, congrats!
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    haha I was showing the girl at work my old hair colour the other day on my old work ID badge, and she was like "that's not even you!". She got a bigger shock when I showed her my driving license. That picture really does look like someone else. Partly because I've grown up a lot since then
  • kenziestx
    Options
    What difference! Wonderful job
  • katz22
    katz22 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    awesome :)
  • kristine_02
    kristine_02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Congrats on your loss!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person. Congrats on your success! And by the way - you take great driver's license photos - both of them - I look like I'm drunk in mine.
  • gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness! This is an amazing loss! An awesome journey! So inspiring! :smile:
  • MindySueSpencer
    MindySueSpencer Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW! Incredible.
  • EEpling89
    Options
    Did you completely and totally lie about your weight on the first one and then end up surpassing it by a lot? That happened to me and it was AWESOME!
    Great job!! You look amazing!
  • CherronRW
    Options
    Beautiful, your face is glowing
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Oh yes - great proof once again of the "new you" :-)
    On the work ID - easy way - report it lost / misplaced!!
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a remarkable difference, which is amazing! But I also see your beauty in both.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    This is sooo awesome and I cannot wait to do the same thing with mine which is due to be renewed at the end of May.
  • beachgirl172723
    beachgirl172723 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You already know my opinion. Great on the health and fitness. Gorgeous in both. Spirit-wise, I think its important to know we can be heavier than ideal health and beautiful all at the same time. You ARE still the same person as you were before. That person is awesome from every angle.
  • ShannonMpls
    Options
    Did you completely and totally lie about your weight on the first one and then end up surpassing it by a lot? That happened to me and it was AWESOME!
    Great job!! You look amazing!

Yep, that's about right. My current license says 50 pounds less than the old. And the current is actually truthful ;)
  • ShannonMpls
    Options
    You already know my opinion. Great on the health and fitness. Gorgeous in both. Spirit-wise, I think its important to know we can be heavier than ideal health and beautiful all at the same time. You ARE still the same person as you were before. That person is awesome from every angle.

TRUTH. thanks for the reminder :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!