I have a question, please

Options
Can anyone tell me anything about MetaboLife. Is it safe. I have had many people recommend it and I just wanted to hear what you guys have to say about it. Thanks a bunch

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I guess I have to go along with the line that "DIET PILLS DO NOT WORK"

If you want to boost your metabolism, eat every 3 hours and exercise regularly.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    there is no magic pill, it is all diet and excersise, I learned that the hard way!
    I still wish there was an easier way though!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money.
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I understand the temptation, but it's really not worth it. Once you stop taking the pill.....bam.

Look around this site and you'll see, it's a slower process, but diet and exercise changes DO WORK! Good luck :)
  • auntbliz
    auntbliz Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Didn't help me for more than a week.
  • lucky1ns
    lucky1ns Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have been using alli and it seems to help someone like me who's metabolism hit a brick wall. I have not experienced any side affects and still have to monitor my eating habits therefore changing my habits along the way,.
  • jowily
    jowily Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Just a point of clarification - Ally is not a metabolism pill like Metabolife (which by the way, in it's early formulation years ago was problematic for driving people's hearts crazy and I think it was pulled and re-formulated). Alli actually binds fats so they can't be absorbed - so it's designed to eliminate (pardon the pun) some of the fat that you would otherwise absorb.