December Challenge...Anyone with me?

Options

Replies

• kclu787
    Options
    did my 40 yesterday and 45 today
  • Cymbalism
    Options
    I'm in! Did my 45 for the day (and a few more to play catch-up).
  • MisguidedRoses
    MisguidedRoses Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Accepted!! I need to start exercising and this challenge would be perfect especially because you dont have to do the squats all at once!!
  • georgie304
    Options
    Too late to start now. May still decide to maybe do the 15th - 15th. Or do Jan 1.
  • nickilynn109
    nickilynn109 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this same challenge with my trainer!! Im excited to have the motivation from others as well.
    45 DONE!!!
  • sunshinesonata
    sunshinesonata Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I want to do this, too! I'm a little late, but I'll play catch up!
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    Im with you girl!! My *kitten* could use a little work before Christmas!!!
  • nickilynn109
    nickilynn109 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Never too late!!!! just start and do as many as you can, set your goal at whatever number is for the day. if you dont get to it at first, dont be discourged. When i first started a seperate challenge last month (100 burpees a day) a good friend told me "even 10 is 10 more than you did the day before when you were sitting on the couch" I may not have been able to do all of them, but it was a step in the right direction and now (a month later) I can do 100 burpees, it may take me awhile but I CAN DO THEM! It is a great feeling when you accomplish something you thought was impossible.
  • beccafish42
    beccafish42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ooh I want to start this tomorrow, but I'm a little late!!
  • georgie304
    Options
    We and my group are gonna start Dec 15th.
  • wreath7
    wreath7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I usually do this anyway but it will be nice to have a reminder this way
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    did my 50 today with a 40# child on my back... I work with children and they are all excited to get their turns on the playground to get their piggyback ride while I do my squats!!!
  • TayTayLMT
    Options
    Im In. Even thoguh its late.
  • saniyamadani
    Options
    count me in.....this is going to be fun
  • yallcallmedeb
    Options
    did my 50 today with a 40# child on my back... I work with children and they are all excited to get their turns on the playground to get their piggyback ride while I do my squats!!!
    impressive. I might try that. But I think that my lightest is 50 lbs. I'll have to have hubby spot me!
  • yallcallmedeb
    Options
    I'm a day behind but did my 45 today. I was sick so I took a rest day yesterday. Using 8 lb dumbbells. Got way lower today.
  • beccafish42
    beccafish42 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Started today and did the 50. Are they meant to be done together or are people breaking them up?
  • Momyarb
    Momyarb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Will be starting late, but I'm totally in!!
    Did my 50! I've been doing squats this month, so this is great. I've so far only made it to 50 :)
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    December 6 - 45 done
    December 7 - 50 done - 40 with 12# weight and 10 regular
  • shery96
    shery96 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    50 done w/8 lb weights. Tomorrow I think I will start w/15 lb weights & if it gets too heavy go down to the 8 lb again!!