Body hair good or bad

m11ekd
m11ekd Posts: 46 Member
Hi Do you have body hair? is it good to hair or should you remove it?

Shave or wax? all of it or some of it?

You tell us

Replies

• I shave 99% of mine. He likes it that way.

I loooove me some chest hair and belly hair on a guy.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 476 Member
    I like the hairless muscular look on a guy that being said my husband is a pretty hairy guy and it doesn't bother me st all lol.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Hairless for sure on women
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    How much body hair you should have depends entirely on how comfortable you are with it.

I used to shave pretty much everything at least weekly (armpits more often) but it was wretched for my skin, especially in winter, when I'd often get eczema breakouts. Nowadays, I only shave my armpits and -- occasionally -- my bikini area. I haven't shaved my legs in months and my skin is so much happier. Guys generally don't seem to mind. I actually generally get the harshest judgement from other women.

Body hair on guys depends entirely on whether they rock it or not. I have a guy friend who we always joke can never take his shirt off unless he shaves, but he's confident in it and it suits his looks to have dark hair all over. Then there are other guys who are so self-conscious about their scraggle of chest hair, that you just want to shave it off 'em to save them the worry.
  • hairless is nice- for men or women

but as long as everything is kept neat and clean, nothing wrong with a little hair.
  • MustangSally74
    MustangSally74 Posts: 59 Member
    Body hair is so bad, imo. Very unnecessary..

Thin goatee is fine and hair on top of your head is good!!