I am 5'9" and 125 lbs anyone else or close or goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Oh wow what a goal. Hi five for underweight BMIs. Good luck!!

18.5 BMI isn't underweight. Especially for people with a small frame. But, I am 5'2" (maybe it's different for taller people, I don't know).

i dont even look at BMI...but that said..going for 120 or even 130 at 5'10 is just really scary
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal weight is 168 lbs. wooooo for feeling obese
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

18.5 BMI isn't underweight. Especially for people with a small frame. But, I am 5'2" (maybe it's different for taller people, I don't know).

i dont even look at BMI...but that said..going for 120 or even 130 at 5'10 is just really scary

I understand now!

I also usually only look at BMI when it is at the low end.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

I understand now!

:flowerforyou:
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and my goal is 150lbs since that was the smallest I ever weighed but if I continue losing I won't stop ;)

Good for you!!
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Im 5'8" my goal is 129 lbs...
  • princesskris22
    Options
    I'm 5'9" as we'll and currently 125. That's overweight for me. It completely depends on your body frame. I have extra fat in my mid section to loose from poor eating habits. At 120 I feel healthiest!
  • HIITMe
    Options

scratch that....my goal is 140... I got 20 pounds to get there as of today
  • ellavader
    ellavader Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've just started to workout again. I'm currently 190 and 5'9. My goal is to get down to 155. I think being 5'9 and 120 would be drastic
  • frenchfacey
    frenchfacey Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    im 5'10 and that is my exact goal. im jealous. and im adding you :)
  • mtforrest07
    mtforrest07 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8.5" and am usually between 133-136 lbs. I have yet to get lower than 131. My goal weight is 125 lbs and am really struggling. I just can't seem to go any lower than that :(
  • HIITMe
    Options

scratch that....my goal is 140... I got 20 pounds to get there as of today

ahhhh its over a year later... I got as low as 141....Im 145-ish....was 144.6 yesterday... my weight has pretty much been stable here for the past year....Id still like to hit that 140 even if just for a day...honestly, I like the weight I am, love the way my clothes fit.... I could still use some tightening up.... I looked GREAT while I was lifting weights..... back at that now...

I doubt if I ever hit 129...though Im gonna go for it like a carrot on a stick...
  • blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 9" and 125lbs seems very very thin to me. Im currently 168lbs and whilst I would love to be in the 150s or even 140s I've come to accept that now Im 45 it just aint gonna happen unless I completely overhaul my diet . Exercise regime is fab and if I could just control what goes in my mouth I would be perfect,